Creative Captioning: Spect(o)ral Analysis
This much we know: Just moments after a judge declared a mistrial in the murder case against Phil Spector, he and wife Rachelle exited the L.A. Superior Court. What we don't know, though, speaks volumes. What thought was going through the reclusive music producer's mind here? Is his wife elated or secretly annoyed that he'll be home to share the hairspray for quite some time? If anyone knows, it's you.
Share your alternate captions below. The best entry will be elevated to a position of prominence here in the blog and the writer of that entry may call him (or her) self "Official Celebritology Captionologist" for the week of Sept. 23 - 29.
Deliver your sentence(s) below...
1. Phil Spector can't believe the "Wall of Crap" defense was so effective. -- lydacole
2. People lots people nice people photo snap-snap sunny day apple scruffs BOIL SNUFFY BUNNY! tulips meow pretty kitten cupcakes sprinkles snake maggots squirmy-squirm tapioca KILL! KILL! ocean breeze frizzy tribble wet steel cold hot cold BANG! BANG! BANG! pretty bird tweety bird... -- CONTROL v. KAOS
3. After Phil declared to his wife that the trial had been "murder," both reeled from the awkward joke. -- s-bomb
4. Phil Spector, looking almost as though he were still alive, is taken from courthouse by his devoted wife. -- Mr. Natural
5. A triumphant Phil Spector heads to a meeting with his editor to discuss the publication of his "If I did it" book. -- CJB
Rachelle: I wish he'd worn his flat front face, rather than that ghoulish, pleated one. -- SMACK
The comments to this entry are closed.