Posted at 10:43 AM ET, 06/12/2008

Creative Captioning: Dynamic Duos

By Liz Kelly

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na-na: Has Beens! Don't look now, but an unlikely pair shared the same airspace at Tuesday night's match up between the L.A. Lakers and the Boston Celtics: Sylvester Stallone and Eddie Murphy. Rambo and Gumby. Rocky and Bowfinger. I could go on. But, more importantly, where did Sly find the acid washed jeans? What's with Eddie's Velcro kicks? And what, I wonder, is Stallone thinking as he looks, umm, sly-ly at his seatmate? I can hardly wait for you to tell me.

(Getty Images)

And, for those of you who (like me) are suffering from debilitating "Lost" withdrawal, I offer a second photo in need of a little caption TLC. Behold co-stars Jorge Garcia and Naveen Andrews having a little fun at the Monte Carlo Television Festival (who knew?) yesterday. But, surely we can come up with a better cutline for this comedic pair. Bonus points for working Smoke Monsters or Dharma Beer into your entry.

(Reuters)

As ever, the best captions will be elevated to a position of prominence in the blog and the creative geniuses from whence they sprang will be able to refer to him (or her) self as "Official Celebritology Captionoligist for the week of June 10 - 14."

G'on, hit me with your best shot.

By Liz Kelly  | June 12, 2008; 10:43 AM ET
Categories:  Creative Captioning
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Morning Mix: Surprise -- Oprah is Top Celeb Power Player
Next: Morning Mix: Jury Deliberating R. Kelly Verdict

Comments

"Look at that little pink tongue. I could just reach in there and pull it right out if I wanted to. I mean, look at these guns! Spike Lee here wouldn't even know what hit him."

Posted by: byoolin | June 12, 2008 11:06 AM | Report abuse

Riddle:

Sly likes the smell

Eddie likes the taste

what is it?

Posted by: Amelia | June 12, 2008 11:06 AM | Report abuse

"I can see little miss yellow top's ta-tas in the reflection off this guy's cranium!"

Posted by: byoolin | June 12, 2008 11:07 AM | Report abuse

"Rambo worked for me. Thinking about a Beverly Hills Cop remake, Eddie?"

Posted by: ... | June 12, 2008 11:10 AM | Report abuse

"B**** be looking at me like like I'm Larry Craig or some s*** - what is UP with that crazy m***********? Oooo, cheerleader panties!"

Posted by: byoolin | June 12, 2008 11:10 AM | Report abuse

I'm too distracted that poor Sly can't afford pants without holes in the crotch.

I'm also slightly traumatized that I noticed that.

Posted by: RiverCityRoller | June 12, 2008 11:10 AM | Report abuse

"Did the world need Beverly Hills Cop III?"
"Shut up, Rocky XXVII."

Posted by: td | June 12, 2008 11:11 AM | Report abuse

Even in the jungle, some guys just can't seem to hit the bowl.

Posted by: byoolin | June 12, 2008 11:12 AM | Report abuse

"Look children, falling stars...make a wish!"

Posted by: td apologies to David Spade | June 12, 2008 11:13 AM | Report abuse

"Psst... Eddie... whaddya think of Rambo? You know, I did another Rocky too... Eddie? Think you can get me Scary Spice's number?"

After a few too many Dharma beers, Hurley and Sayid think the only way they can defend themselves against the smoke monster is to do their N'Sync routine.

Posted by: Osteph | June 12, 2008 11:14 AM | Report abuse

Oh, you never will believe where that Dharma Beer comes from.
It's brewed by castaways weeing on palm trees.
And what do you think makes Dharma Beer uncommon?
It's brewed in castaways and there's no brewery.

Posted by: Sasquatch, who bears no resemblance to a Keebler elf | June 12, 2008 11:17 AM | Report abuse

Oregano? That's not a scary spice. Basil, that's not a scary spice? Who the hell is a scared of a spice?

Posted by: emrj | June 12, 2008 11:18 AM | Report abuse

Sly Stallone smugly tells Eddy Murphy about his new line of teabagging jeans.

Posted by: Sasquatch | June 12, 2008 11:19 AM | Report abuse

"And then two lasers shoot out of my..."

"Big Daddy 2: Lost on the Way to the Urinal"

Posted by: td | June 12, 2008 11:24 AM | Report abuse

This is not a caption, but if you look at the picture, only ONE of Eddie Murphy's shoes is velcro...

Posted by: CDTiger03 | June 12, 2008 11:24 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: CDTiger03 | June 12, 2008 11:24 AM | Report abuse

Sly: Yeah, I think being in the sequel to Pluto Nash with you would be great for my career.

Posted by: michael | June 12, 2008 11:26 AM | Report abuse

"My shoes have my name on them! Do your shoes have your name on them? Oooh, are you chewing bubble gum? I like candy!"

Posted by: M Street | June 12, 2008 11:27 AM | Report abuse

The look on his face reminds me of the old perv on Family Guy. The one who keeps trying to get Chris. What was that song he had where he wore a dress and there's plastic on the couch? That's what's going through Sly's mind.

Posted by: petal | June 12, 2008 11:28 AM | Report abuse

"Rambowfinger"

Posted by: td | June 12, 2008 11:31 AM | Report abuse

The crowd was in shock as Lost's Naveen and Jorge proceeded to drain their respective smoke monsters in full view of everyone.

Posted by: petal, this is the best I can do | June 12, 2008 11:31 AM | Report abuse

"Family Guy" costars Quagmire and Cleveland look on as Peter Griffin (not pictured) competes in a celebrity basketball game. Griffin's team lost, 285,116 - 2, to the Washington Generals.

Posted by: byoolin | June 12, 2008 11:33 AM | Report abuse

(Thanks to petal for the inspiration.)

Posted by: byoolin forgets then remembers his manners. | June 12, 2008 11:34 AM | Report abuse

Sly: You catch a whiff of that one, Eddie?

Eddie: I'm gonna pop you one, you garbonzo bean eatin' Italian motherf***er?

Posted by: Beansie | June 12, 2008 11:36 AM | Report abuse

Eddie: Really, a movie about arm wrestling truckers....I like it....

Posted by: michael | June 12, 2008 11:36 AM | Report abuse

"Yo, Eddie, carm down and check out the skeleboobs at 9 o'clock. I wouldn't mind knocking Ferragamos with her. . . . Eddie? You listenin', Eddie?"

Posted by: td | June 12, 2008 11:38 AM | Report abuse

One vote for Beansie!

Posted by: byoolin | June 12, 2008 11:39 AM | Report abuse

Murphy thinks to himself: "Am I crazy, or is this guy coming on to me like a tranny hooker in a limo? I better get ready to punch him and run."

Posted by: Danny | June 12, 2008 11:39 AM | Report abuse

Eddie: Shoulda worn the fat suit, shoulda worn the fat suit, shoulda worn the fat suit....

Posted by: michael | June 12, 2008 11:40 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: CDTiger03 | June 12, 2008 11:24 AM

You will also notice that Sly's boots say "Sly" on the tongue.

Posted by: Bored @ work | June 12, 2008 11:43 AM | Report abuse

Naveen:
"Does standing next to Jorge make my ass look big?"

Sly:
"I wonder: If I blow in Eddie's ear will he follow me to the men's room?"

Posted by: b | June 12, 2008 11:51 AM | Report abuse

EDDIE: "So you liked me in 'Dreamgirls'?"

SLY: "Yeah, you were terrific; you were robbed not getting that Oscar, but hey, at least you won for 'Ray'."

Posted by: td | June 12, 2008 11:51 AM | Report abuse

Eddie imagines Sly in a dress, as Sly does the same.

Posted by: Phil | June 12, 2008 11:53 AM | Report abuse

Stallone: "So anyways, I can send you the links to a bunch of YouTube videos that prove that Clay is not gay."

Murphy: "Wow."

Crickets chirping.

Posted by: Ryan | June 12, 2008 12:00 PM | Report abuse

The hunt for George Clooney's next girlfriend captures two Hollywood relics in the otherwise perfectly framed snapshot.

Posted by: Larson-Lite 2.0 | June 12, 2008 12:04 PM | Report abuse

Naveen and Jorge just can't get used to being back in civilization.

Posted by: michael | June 12, 2008 12:04 PM | Report abuse

Rocky and Bullwinkle watching Bryant and Sasha...

"Lost? There's a bathroom on the right."

Posted by: NC2 | June 12, 2008 12:06 PM | Report abuse

Sly: Hey Eddie, how about I stab with my Human Growth Hormone spike?

Garcia/Andrews:
Which of these actors did Sly stab with his Human Growth Hormone spike?

Posted by: epony | June 12, 2008 12:11 PM | Report abuse

Dateline Monte Carlo: Tragedy struck the cast of "Lost" today . . .

Jorge: "Dude, did Michelle Rodriguez just get her car from the valet?"

Naveen: "Yes, and she's driving this way .. . Aaaaayeee!"

Posted by: Damon | June 12, 2008 12:11 PM | Report abuse

Cast members of Lost seen here answering reporters' questions about their take on Katherine Heigl withdrawing her name from Emmy consideration.

Posted by: M Street | June 12, 2008 12:16 PM | Report abuse

Sly says, "Eddie, I'm impressed that you can still get your tongue so rigid without V'agra."

Posted by: possum | June 12, 2008 12:27 PM | Report abuse

Jorge Garcia and Naveen Andrews comment upon their first and last round losses (respectively) in the WashingtonPost.com's "Lost Madness" bracket.

Posted by: Chasmosaur | June 12, 2008 12:45 PM | Report abuse

Before and After shots of drinking Dharma beer for 3 months.

Posted by: Right Winger | June 12, 2008 12:47 PM | Report abuse

Eddie: You know who would be a funny f***ot? Sly Stallone!

Sly: Hey boy! You lookin mighty cute in them jeans! Now come on over here....

Posted by: Right Winger | June 12, 2008 12:48 PM | Report abuse

Garcia and Andrews, moments before the Full Monty audition went terribly awry.

Posted by: musicgeek | June 12, 2008 12:50 PM | Report abuse

After 100 days on the island Hugo and Sayid finally figure out the perfect defense is to drink a case of Dharma beer and take a tandem whizz on the Smoke Monster.

Posted by: jes | June 12, 2008 12:55 PM | Report abuse

Hurley and Sayid are too toasty to find the mens room. But at least they aren't driving, so they'll live until the finale.

Posted by: ol | June 12, 2008 12:58 PM | Report abuse

Miracle-gro?
Miracle-gro?

We don't need no stinkin' Miracle-gro!

Posted by: What? | June 12, 2008 1:02 PM | Report abuse

who cares about the two has beens, i like little miss yellow top's shirt. (you know, the one whose ta-tas byoolin can see)

Posted by: melissamac1 | June 12, 2008 1:21 PM | Report abuse

Byoolin sees ta-tas everywhere.

Posted by: Sasquatch | June 12, 2008 1:25 PM | Report abuse

Yo, Eddie, that's enough with the uncoreographed flaming.

Posted by: Curmudgeon | June 12, 2008 1:27 PM | Report abuse

"Riddle:

Sly likes the smell

Eddie likes the taste

what is it?"

Posted by: What's the answer, Amelia? | June 12, 2008 1:27 PM | Report abuse

Sly Stallone and Eddie Murphy take in a Celebrity Taco Wrestling match.

Posted by: Taco Belle | June 12, 2008 1:30 PM | Report abuse

I can't help it. It's a medical condition.

Posted by: byoolin does! He does! He does see ta-tas! | June 12, 2008 1:35 PM | Report abuse

Stallone:

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Chocolate!"

Posted by: CJB | June 12, 2008 1:37 PM | Report abuse

Before the taco wrestling comes the nervous sheep dance.

Posted by: possum | June 12, 2008 1:37 PM | Report abuse

"And why, oh why, must people wear jeans where the pockets are down to their knees? It does NOTHING for anyone except make them look like their butts are sagging into next week."

Because Jorge would look ripped in a different style?

Posted by: CJB | June 12, 2008 1:45 PM | Report abuse

Reminder: Liz's live chat ends at 3pm in DC, just as the Empress Hotel begins to serve afternoon tea (noon Pacific time). Everyone please report directly to the table reserved for Lizards immediately following the chat.

If you've never been before, here's some info from the hotel's website. Pay attention to the Dress Code, please.

Afternoon Tea

Indulge in one of Victoria's grandest traditions - Afternoon Tea at The Fairmont Empress. For almost a century, the majestic lobby of this landmark hotel has played host to England's most beloved ritual - the taking of Afternoon Tea.

Award-winning Pastry Chef D'Oyen Christie works his magic, ensuring an authentic and memorable experience - from your very first sip of our secret Tea at The Empress blend tea, right through to his freshly baked raisin scones served with clotted cream and strawberry preserves.

Served in the relaxing atmosphere of the elegantly restored Tea Lobby, overlooking Victoria's sparkling Inner Harbor in the stately Harborside Room or under the hand-painted ceiling of the Library, Afternoon Tea is an absolute 'must do' for all who visit Victoria.

Afternoon Royal Tea

As you take your seats in the opulent surroundings of the Empress Tea Lobby, treat yourself to a glass of award winning Sumac Ridge Steller's Jay Brut with the unrivalled selection of sandwiches, cakes, scones, pastries & teas...you'll feel like royalty. Afternoon Royal Tea is subject to our regular tea pricing, plus an additional $12.00 CAD per person charge, plus taxes.

Menu:

Tea at The Empress blend tea*
Fresh seasonal fruit topped with Chantilly cream
Tea sandwiches; cucumber with light horseradish, smoked salmon pinwheel, mango and curried chicken, carrot and ginger, multigrain crostini topped with a mixed mushroom pate.
Traditional English raisin scones served with clotted cream and strawberry preserves
Delicate bite-size pastries, lemon curd tarts with glazed berries, Battenburg cake, Earl Grey tea shortbread, chocolate cake and a marble chocolate tulip
*Tea at The Empress blend is a selection of seasonal, quality teas, created exclusively for The Fairmont Empress by the Metropolitan Tea Company. With components from Assam (thick malty and full bodied), Kenya (floral-like flavor and a golden coppery infusion), South India (superb fruity and sprightly flavor), Ceylon (airy, almost piquant flavor), and China (burgundy depth with light oaky notes), it is truly one of the finest blends in the world.
From Our Chef:
'I believe in creating a balance between the flavor and presentation of my desserts, it adds a personal touch I feel leaves guests with a lasting impression.'
~ D'oyen Christie, Pastry Chef ~

Seatings:
Afternoon Tea: Daily seatings starting from 12:00 p.m.

Pricing:
Afternoon Tea ranges in price from $49.00 - $60.00 CAD, per person, plus taxes. Prices fluctuate based on seasonaility, please contact hotel for exact pricing.

*Afternoon Royal Tea is subject to our regular tea pricing, plus an additional $12.00 CAD per person charge, plus taxes.

Dress Code:
Smart casual (no torn jeans, short shorts, beach wear or flip-flops, jogging pants or tank tops).

Reservations:
Reservations are required and should be made direct with the hotel, one to two weeks in advance to avoid disappointment. Tables are held for ten minutes after reservation time.

Please contact Resort Reservations at (250) 389-2727 or book on-line with a room reservation.

Please Note:
For the comfort of those around you, it is requested that cell phones be turned off during Afternoon Tea.

Posted by: new england | June 12, 2008 1:48 PM | Report abuse

Sly: You know, I wonder if he's still in his picking up men phase.....

Posted by: Anonymous | June 12, 2008 1:49 PM | Report abuse

It was really nice of Sly to dress in close from the decade in which Eddie Murphy was last popular

Posted by: Anonymous | June 12, 2008 1:51 PM | Report abuse

My grandmother has shoes with velcro, similar to Eddie's. At 95, she has far more style and class than he does.

Posted by: velcro shoes | June 12, 2008 1:54 PM | Report abuse

Picture 2:

Naveen and Jorge practice for what will simultaneously be the best and worst remake of The Full Monty EVER

Posted by: Magnolia | June 12, 2008 1:54 PM | Report abuse

"Nothing comes between us and our Calvins."

Posted by: anchor watt | June 12, 2008 1:54 PM | Report abuse

Dahlings,Lizards, Hosers, and Hangers-On....U 2, Broolin:

Those of you considering attending our virtual afternoon tea at The Empress are advised to bring a virtual sweater. The Empress Tea Lobby looks onto the Inner Harbour quay, where it is presently a cool 57F, with a forecast high temp of only 65F.

Be sure to check in with Danielle, who knows where we sit.

New England, thanks for posting the information for Lizards who are unfamiliar with The Empress.

TTFN

Posted by: Seersucker Sasquatch | June 12, 2008 1:57 PM | Report abuse

Sly's thinking about how he just bought his new LiLo leggings, complete with kneepads

Posted by: Anonymous | June 12, 2008 1:58 PM | Report abuse

"Dude... where ARE we?"

Posted by: hsg | June 12, 2008 2:04 PM | Report abuse

Sly likes the smell, Eddie likes the taste...

It's McGraw! A cologne for has-beens. In spray or eau de toilet.

Posted by: MoCoSnarky | June 12, 2008 2:04 PM | Report abuse

"It's Matthew Abaddon! Quick, look natural!"

Posted by: los angeles | June 12, 2008 2:05 PM | Report abuse

Dammit, Sly, stop looking at me like that.....I'm trying to focus on the dancers. But now that I've got your attention, doesn't that one over there look a little masculine?

Posted by: Cubefarm | June 12, 2008 2:16 PM | Report abuse

$12 CAD, dang where is my currency converter. Okay, I've got enough cash and thankfully I'm dressed nicely today. Save me a seat at the Empress.

Posted by: petal | June 12, 2008 2:29 PM | Report abuse

Excerpts from Sylvester and Edward's conversation:

"...thick malty and full bodied..."
"...floral-like flavor and a golden coppery infusion..."
"...superb fruity and sprightly flavor..."
"...airy, almost piquant flavor..."
"...burgundy depth with light oaky notes..."

And they were *not* talking about Tea at The Empress blend.

Posted by: ADHD | June 12, 2008 2:30 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: petal | June 12, 2008 2:29 PM

********

Petal, you'll be pleased to know that the US Dollar now trades at or near parity with the Canadian. No more having to multiply by 1.4!

Posted by: Le Banc Canadien de byoolin | June 12, 2008 2:36 PM | Report abuse

Sweeeeeeeet!

Posted by: petal grateful to byoolin | June 12, 2008 2:42 PM | Report abuse

MusicGeek - you stole my line!!! The Full Monty was the first thing I thought of when I saw the photo of Sayid and Hurley - wishful thinking and horror at the same moment in time.

Posted by: BeachGirl | June 12, 2008 2:45 PM | Report abuse

Caption:

Caught in the act after drinking too much Dharm beer, the "Lost" boys quickly break into a two-step moving to the beat of "Smoke Gets in Your Eyes".

Posted by: BeachGirl | June 12, 2008 2:52 PM | Report abuse

Hurley to Sayid: Are you sure this is where Nikki and Paolo are buried?

Posted by: Renee | June 12, 2008 3:06 PM | Report abuse

"Drought smout. This is how we help Mother Nature out on the island."

Posted by: LizLew | June 12, 2008 3:10 PM | Report abuse

i wore my "smart" shoes today so i will be at the empress for tea. thank you the heads up about bringing a light wrap or sweater sir seersucker sasquatch. it is currently 90 degrees where i am so it will be quite a change for me, but with a sweater i will be prepared. and i see they have cucumber sandwiches. delightful!

Posted by: melissamac1 | June 12, 2008 3:19 PM | Report abuse

"Oh, you want to know what we REALLY think of J. J. Abrams...."

Posted by: anchor watt | June 12, 2008 3:22 PM | Report abuse

Last caption, I promise, because I really have to, you know, get back to work:

Already considering their options after 2010, Naveen Andrews, Jorge Garcia and Matthew Fox (currently out of frame) work on their Three Stooges impression of "Slowly I Turn, Step by Step."

Posted by: BeachGirl | June 12, 2008 3:27 PM | Report abuse

Byoolin, here in New England we have many transplants from French-speaking Canada. I love to converse with them, because dey speak de Hanglish wit dere unique haccent and phrases.

Example: "What time his it on top of de clock?"

Posted by: new england | June 12, 2008 3:28 PM | Report abuse

"Ebony And Ivory Live Together In Perfect Harmony
Side By Side On My Piano Keyboard, Oh Lord, Why Don't We?"

thanks to Sir Paul McCartney

Posted by: CJB | June 12, 2008 3:30 PM | Report abuse

This isn't a caption, just an observations. Why are Sly's legs so little? They're teensy! They look like arms! And not even Sly's arms! Someone skinny's arms! Yeagh!

Posted by: different liz | June 12, 2008 3:33 PM | Report abuse

NE: Moi, I love to play de ockey, especially when they drop the puck at the center hice.

Posted by: byoolin | June 12, 2008 3:36 PM | Report abuse

Naveen Andrews and Jorge Garcia prepare to demonstrate how they are going to negotiate higher salaries for the next season of Lost.

Posted by: MoCoSnarky | June 12, 2008 3:46 PM | Report abuse

Sorry--I'm mesmerized by the glimpse of the guy to Sly's right. His Dockers only come to mid-calf so you can see his white socks with an itty-bitty cuff roll. And it looks like he's wearing black suede loafers with them?

I think Sly's telling Eddie that he's never going out on a date with that guy again.

Posted by: better luck next time | June 12, 2008 3:49 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: better luck next time | June 12, 2008 3:49 PM

I was going to post about that guy! LOL...White socks, black loafers, probably pleated pants...LOL...

Posted by: WDC 21113 | June 12, 2008 3:58 PM | Report abuse

On island time, The Macarena is still quite popular.

Posted by: polly | June 12, 2008 4:08 PM | Report abuse

Sly: I would, like, be ~totally~ into bagging George Michael if he's in drag. What about you, Eddie?

Eddie: Been, there. Done that.

Posted by: Sasquatch | June 12, 2008 4:30 PM | Report abuse

"So Eddie, what's with the all-black getup -- you and the guy on your left doing a tap routine at halftime?"

(After staring at this, ahem, photo for a while, that woman's yellow top is starting to look like E.T. staring back at me.)

Posted by: td | June 12, 2008 4:38 PM | Report abuse

pictures are worth a 1000 words, this one however is a cliff hanger

Posted by: ballston dude | June 12, 2008 4:42 PM | Report abuse

For Naveen:

We're just doing our part to reduce global warming.

or

It's not just our thumbs that are green.

Posted by: GreenGirl | June 12, 2008 4:46 PM | Report abuse

Jorge and Naveen acting natural in Amy Winehouse's natural habitat

Posted by: ol | June 12, 2008 5:03 PM | Report abuse

Eddie, dig my cool rugby shirt. I heard you've been into the Brits lately.

Posted by: MoCoSnarky | June 12, 2008 5:04 PM | Report abuse

Adrift without scripted words, a couple of hapless actors pull a Heigl during a photo op.

Posted by: Dr. Drake Remore | June 12, 2008 5:26 PM | Report abuse

Right Winger:
I've only heard that quote one place. Does the word "Chieftain" mean anything to you?

Posted by: possum | June 12, 2008 5:44 PM | Report abuse

Sly Stallone and Eddie Murphy get into character for their roles in Spike Lee's upcoming remake of "Tenspeed & Brownshoe." Coming to theaters in January 6, 2009, available on DVD about two weeks later.

Posted by: Clint | June 12, 2008 6:13 PM | Report abuse

Sly: Eddie, could you share a little herpes simplex 12 with me?
Eddie: I think I got some on my tongue.....

Posted by: Yo Fatty, Carm Down, I'm a Newbie Poster | June 12, 2008 9:08 PM | Report abuse

Movie stills from the set of the prequel, STONED AND STONEDERER: WHEN CHEECH MET CHONG.

Posted by: I. P. Freely | June 12, 2008 9:30 PM | Report abuse

Unaware of their streams' toxicity, these uriniferous vasa instantaneously yellow the leafy extremities of the leftmost plant until startled into pinching off by the horrified shrieks of the fern wrangler behind them.

Posted by: Fern Slayer | June 12, 2008 9:50 PM | Report abuse

Right Winger:

Posted by: possum | June 12, 2008 5:44 PM

I believe you're referring to my Eddie and Sly conversation. No, "Chieftain" doesn't ring a bell. I was referring to Eddie's comedy routine from "Delerious".

Posted by: Right Winger | June 13, 2008 9:03 AM | Report abuse

They were right! Black IS beautiful!

Posted by: J | June 13, 2008 9:32 AM | Report abuse

Active adult godfathers of Hollywood douchebaggery reflect on glory years long gone by, pay hostile, child support-owing paparazzo to snap oldster mugs while waiting for anything Lohan to show.

Posted by: erm | June 13, 2008 10:27 AM | Report abuse