Justin Bieber to collaborate with Raekwon; U2 reports to the dancefloor; Big Boi to perform 9:30 Club
By Chris Richards
A slew of bad ideas presented themselves on the Internet, yesterday. Among them:
- Wu-Tang Clan veteran Raekwon is collaborating with Justin Bieber via Kanye West. Yes, really.
- U2 is working on a slew of new material, including a "club-sounding" album. Fans of the group's 1997 album "Pop," rejoice. All three of you.
- Arcade Fire frontman Win Butler thinks Wyclef shouldn't run for office in Haiti. He also thinks that "Austrian" is a language.
- And this is what the new Taylor Swift album cover looks like.
- In much better news, the 9:30 Club has announced that Big Boi will grace their stage on Sept. 8. Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. today.
August 19, 2010; 9:00 AM ET
Categories: Morning click | Tags: Big Boi, Courtney Love, Justin Bieber, Kanye West, Nirvana, Raekwon, Taylor Swift, U2
Save & Share: Previous: Clicky shuffle: Random songs for Thursday morning
Next: Lists: In (faint) praise of Ke$ha: Four reasons she might not be as terrible as previously feared