Dismemberment Plan tickets still available; Taylor Swift announces world tour; Amid raves, Kanye rants; Relive your Bayou years at Jaxx
- The Dismemberment Plan's January reunion shows at the 9:30 Club sold out in a blink, but it turns out there are more tickets to be had. The remaining tickets go on sale today at 10 a.m. through 930.com.
- Taylor Swift announced a world tour that will land in Washington on Aug. 2 and 3, 2011. Venue and ticket information are yet to be announced.
- Kanye West played a very intimate show at New York's Bowery Ballroom last night and ended the gig what the internet is calling "a rant." He talks Bush, Katrina and how Taylor Swift never came to his defense in the press.
- The Beatles came to iTunes last week and business is booming.
- Miss the glory days of The Bayou in Georgetown? Jaxx Nightclub is hosting a "Jaxx/Bayou weekend" on Friday and Saturday night with performances from Egypt, Roadducks, High Octane & The Texas Chainsaw Horns, Magic Reign Star Power and many others. Tickets are still available.
| November 24, 2010; 9:30 AM ET
Categories: Morning click | Tags: Beatles, Dismemberment Plan, Kanye West, Taylor Swift
Save & Share: Previous: Clicky shuffle: Random songs for Wednesday morning
Next: He's alright: Kurt Vile plays Black Cat Wednesday night
Posted by: EricS2 | November 24, 2010 5:59 PM | Report abuse