Lil Wayne recruits Nicki Minaj and Rick Ross for mega-tour; Christina Aguilera to sing anthem at Super Bowl; Kanye tweets some stuff
- It'll take quite a summer blockbuster tour to top the star wattage that will hit Verizon Center on April 3. That's when Lil Wayne brings the "I Am Music II" tour to town, and he'll have some headliner-worthy openers in Nicki Minaj and Rick Ross. Wow.
- Maybe following Dana Milbank's lead we should make it a no-Kanye West February? Or not. When the guy who just released an instant-classic, top-of-every-list album announces he has another one coming this summer, it must be noted. He announced it all on Twitter, of course.
- When popular rap Web site WorldStarHipHop.com briefly went down on Monday, some thought it was taken offline buy Homeland Security. But apparently someone else is to blame -- 50 Cent.
- Christina Aguilera will sing the National Anthem at the Super Bowl on Feb. 6. As you already know, Black Eyed Peas are the halftime entertainment.
Clicky shuffle: Your random song for Tuesday morning:
- Depeche Mode, "Little 15"
| January 25, 2011; 9:30 AM ET
Categories: Morning click | Tags: 50 Cent, Christina Aguilera, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross
Save & Share: Previous: Week ahead: Matthew Dear brings the beat to U Hall; Destroyer goes "Kaputt"; Band Perry tries to outshine Bieber
Next: Singles file: Lady Gaga, Big K.R.I.T., Tyler Jon Tyler