Eminem to headline Lollapalooza; Waka Flocka Flame, PETA spokesman; Britney's album delayed a week
- Eminem, Foo Fighters and Muse will be among the Lollapalooza headliners, according to the Chicago Tribune. The Windy City's annual summer mega-festival takes place Aug. 5-7, with a full lineup to be announced in April.
- “Animals should be treated the same as you would a kid. Would you want someone just to walk up and skin your kid? Hell no!” So says rapper Waka Flocka Flame, new PETA spokesman.
- The release date of Britney Spears's upcoming album "Femme Fatale" has been pushed back to March 29.
- The Natural Museum of American History has acquired one of Eddie Van Halen's guitars. It's one that was used on Van Halen's 2007-2008 reunion tour.
Clicky shuffle: Your random song for Wednesday morning:
- Joy Division, "Transmission"
(If you haven't seen this Playmobil Stop Motion video of this song, definitely watch)
| February 9, 2011; 10:15 AM ET
Categories: Morning click | Tags: Britney Spears, Eminem, Foo Fighters, Lollapalooza, Muse, Van Halen, Waka Flocka Flame
Save & Share: Previous: Poll: Who will tank at the Grammys?
Next: Lists: The top five most unexpectedly great Grammy performances of the past 25 years
Posted by: jzehe | February 9, 2011 11:55 AM | Report abuse