Nicki Minaj tops charts; Bob Dylan and Dr. Dre added to Grammys; The Strokes release new single; Linkin Park concert canceled
- After more than two months in the top 10 without reaching the top spot, Nicki Minaj's "Pink Friday" reached No. 1 on the Billboard charts. In its 11th week, the album also went platinum, with sales now totaling 1.04 million copies.
- An already impressive Grammy performance lineup has become more impressive with the additions of Bob Dylan and Dr. Dre. Dylan will perform as part of a tribute to acoustic music while Dre will team with longtime collaborator -- and likely Album of the Year winner -- Eminem.
- The Strokes released a new song yesterday? Have you heard? Do you dig?
- Linkin Park's concert scheduled for tonight at Verizon Center has been canceled due to an illness suffered by singer Chester Bennington.
Clicky shuffle: Your random song for Thursday morning:
- The Ramones, "You Never Should Have Opened That Door"
| February 10, 2011; 10:05 AM ET
Categories: Morning click | Tags: Bob Dylan, Dr. Dre, Grammys, Nicki Minaj, The Strokes
Save & Share: Previous: Be specific: Wild Nothing on staying secluded
Next: On air: Chris Richards dives deep into the 2011 Grammys on WNYC's "Soundcheck"