Waka Flocka Flame dodges bullets; Gaga and "Glee" make history; Bruno Mars gets probation
- Rapper Waka Flocka Flame's tour bus came under fire while stopped outside a car stereo shop in Charlotte, N.C. on Wednesday. He was not hit and uninjured, which means his collaborations with Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt can go on as planned.
- The Billboard Hot 100 charts contain some history this week as Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" races to the top to become the 1,000th song to claim in the top spot. Meanwhile, the "Glee" cast put six songs in the top 100, pushing them past Elvis Presley for most chart entries in the 52-year history.
- Bruno Mars received one year of probation for his September arrest for possession of cocaine. He must have had a good idea he'd avoid jail time since it was just announced that he's heading out on a two-month tour with Janelle Monae.
- A reason to tune into MTV again - "Beavis and Butthead" are officially returning. They won't be watching exclusively music videos this time around, but that's pretty predictable.
Clicky shuffle: Your random song for Thursday morning:
- Odd Future, "Sandwitches" (live Wednesday night on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon")
| February 17, 2011; 9:05 AM ET
Categories: Morning click | Tags: Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga, Odd Future, Waka Flocka Flame
Save & Share: Previous: John Legend, Smokey Robinson and more to honor "Motown Sound" with White House concert
Next: In concert: Herb Alpert at the Birchmere
Posted by: audiohysteria | February 17, 2011 10:52 AM | Report abuse