Buckhantz and Chenier Bobblehead

Image courtesy the Wiz.

After my spate of bobblehead news, a commenter noted below that the Wizards are giving away 8,000 Chipotle-sponsored Steve Buckhantz and Phil Chenier bobbleheads on April 4 against the Heat. If it were necessary to cut off half a pinky with a rusty daggerrrrrrrrrrrrr to gain possession of one of these, I would simply ask which hand.

By Dan Steinberg  |  February 14, 2008; 2:34 PM ET
Categories:  Wizards
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Archuleta's Dogs Poisoned
Next: Jim Zorn Whitewater Kayaks

Comments

No way I miss this game. How do you like that?

Posted by: Fresh William | February 14, 2008 2:56 PM | Report abuse

Could we get Buckhantz to cry "Bobble!" in "Dagger"-like fashion? In a word: classic.

Posted by: Arlington Pimp | February 14, 2008 3:23 PM | Report abuse

The Buck Bobblehead looks more like Mike Patrick, in which case it would be more appropriate for the doll to yell, "He Just Clobbered Greg Paulus!"

Posted by: ScottVanPeltStyle.com | February 14, 2008 3:35 PM | Report abuse

is the bobblehead set really worth $48?

Posted by: greg | February 14, 2008 3:40 PM | Report abuse

May I recommend www.webobble.com I got my groomsmen a bobblehead of themselves for my wedding (mainly because it justified buying on for myself).

A bit pricey, but well worth it for all bobblehead fans.

There are other places, but I got it at this place, I got a decent deal for getting a handful. Google it.

Posted by: go skins go | February 14, 2008 3:42 PM | Report abuse

Eddie Jordan is incensed!

Posted by: gidge | February 14, 2008 4:04 PM | Report abuse

if it looks like mike patrick, the bobblehead may say Vas-kez, with really separating the two syllables as was the case with mike patrick last night

Posted by: aaron g | February 14, 2008 4:07 PM | Report abuse

If a bobble head stirs in an empty room, did it really bobble?

Posted by: WaPoLiveFan16 | February 14, 2008 4:34 PM | Report abuse

Chipotle didn't do their homework and research! Chenier and Buckhantz are on the wrong sides of each other! The bobble is already wrong before release.

Posted by: cimba | February 14, 2008 5:30 PM | Report abuse

/marks down date

Posted by: Unsilent Majority | February 14, 2008 5:52 PM | Report abuse

I've already ordered my Dan Steinberg bobblehead...

Posted by: tj | February 15, 2008 12:06 AM | Report abuse

NOOOOOO!!!!! NOT POSSIBLE!!!!!!!

Posted by: David Larimer | February 15, 2008 3:48 AM | Report abuse

Is it possible to get one of these without going to the game? I need to have one

Posted by: Will | February 15, 2008 9:37 PM | Report abuse

Wow, Dan, lots of pent-up demand for the bobbleheads.

I'll see what I can do. ;)

Posted by: Nancy | April 1, 2008 7:29 PM | Report abuse