Morning Look: Blog Show 51

Finally, at long last, resolution to this saga.

Here's the Blog Show interview with ESPN's Erin Andrews, which will likely go down as one of the 51 best episodes of Blog Show. I haven't watched it, and probably won't, but I hear Mike Wise savaged us on-air after the episode. In fact, he called me to brag about doing so.

Jamie captured the spirit of the moment quite well, and I've written way more than enough on this topic already. I'll just add that we discussed some of this content about an hour before we taped (a conversation that was much less awkward, incidentally), and one of Erin's interesting comments was that she's running out of amusing anecdotes to tell about her creepy Internet fame.

Once "what's it like having creepy Internet fans?" questions have been asked, and once "what's it like having always to answer questions about creepy Internet fans?" questions have been dusted off, all's that's left is "what's it like having always to answer questions about answering questions about creepy Internet fans," at which point we should all give up and go have a ginger ale and some graham crackers. But for now, we're all willing to laugh about this in a not-at-all uncomfortable three-person studio setting.

By Dan Steinberg  |  June 4, 2008; 7:52 AM ET
Categories:  Media
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: D.C. United: June 2008 Answers
Next: Nats Go Green

Comments

Posted by: Joe | June 4, 2008 8:28 AM | Report abuse

So. Jealous.

Posted by: Dan Shanoff | June 4, 2008 8:29 AM | Report abuse

Steinberg, at least you didn't do anything terribly awkward during the interview, like:

1. Tell her you were watching her in workout clothes in the lobby.
2. Tell her you wish you could see more videos of her as a young dancer.
3. Compare your physique to hers.
4. Sit with your legs, facing the camera, as WIDE AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE.

So you got that going for you.

Posted by: Dan Levy | June 4, 2008 10:04 AM | Report abuse

cut your hair, you mangy lion.

Posted by: qualude conduct | June 4, 2008 10:19 AM | Report abuse

And tuck in your shirt. What are you in, 10th grade?

Posted by: Andy | June 4, 2008 10:59 AM | Report abuse

Dan, don't slouch on camera. and next time you have an interview with EA. Just show her. or put her CLOSER to the camera.

Posted by: Go Skins Go | June 4, 2008 11:05 AM | Report abuse

It's my show, the people come to see me. Erin, I beckon you...

Posted by: Steinbog's crotch. | June 4, 2008 12:37 PM | Report abuse