Hot Links: Post's Preview; Live Chat

The Washington Post has published its special Daytona 500/2006 preview today. They're leading with a story on Earnhardt and Gordon trying to bounce back after disappointing 2005 seasons. There's also a feature on rookie driver Denny Hamlin, a look at the top drivers to watch, and much more.

Also, I'll be doing a live chat today at noon. I think my post yesterday said 2 p.m. Ay Caramba! My bad. Please join me at noon, Daytona time.

By Mike Snyder |  February 15, 2006; 10:13 AM ET  | Category:  News/Results
Previous: Wednesday's Trivia | Next: Eatin' Dirt

Blogs That Reference This Entry

TrackBack URL for this entry:

Comments

Eldora Speedway!

Posted by: Denise C. | February 15, 2006 11:31 AM

Greavey's at Rt. 50 and Gallows Road does NASCAR. I suspect Mr. Days in Arlington will have at least a few TV's devoted to the event. I think Hooter's all do the races as well.

Posted by: Stick | February 15, 2006 01:17 PM

Mike,

Does Bill Elliott have a shot at the 500?

Posted by: Chris | February 15, 2006 01:39 PM

Thanks for posting, y'all.

Right on, Denise.

Stick, I've been to both places, they'll be good spots to catch the race action if you want to get out somewhere.

Chris? I'd sure like to think Awesome Bill could pull something out of his hat, for old time's sake. We'll see.

Cheers!

Posted by: Mike | February 15, 2006 01:46 PM

Arlington Cinema N Drafthouse will be showing the Daytona 500 on the big screen. Large Crystal Clear Screen. For any fans interested...

Posted by: Greg | February 15, 2006 01:47 PM

Think you misspelled young Denny's last name on your link there, Mike.

bc

Posted by: bc | February 15, 2006 02:33 PM

Have you run into any international press? Is NASCAR broadening it's appeal?

Keep up the great work. The "more" links to your blogs are not working though. :(

Posted by: Billy | February 15, 2006 10:42 PM

bc: Hamlin, Hamlin, Hamlin. I keep wanting to put a 'b' in there. Sorry.

Posted by: Mike | February 15, 2006 11:54 PM

ATTENTION NASCAR FANS, WHERE IS THE BEST PLACE TO WATCH THE RACES? BEEF O BRADYS AT 4711 BABCOCK ST, PALM BAY FL. BUY TWO PITCHERS AND GET ONE FREE AND 35 CENT WINGS WHILE THE RACE IS ON. 20 TVS INCLUDING 4 BIG SCREENS. COME JOIN US IN THE FUN AND CHEER ON YOUR FAVORITE DRIVER. BEEF O BRADYS LOCATED AT THE CORNER OF PALM BAY RD AND BABCOCK ST. BETWEEN K-MART AND PUBLIX.

Posted by: | April 9, 2006 02:43 PM