Caitlin Hammaren

If you would like to share a tribute or your memories of Caitlin Hammaren with others, please enter your thoughts below. We'll post them after reviewing what you've said, and correcting any spelling or grammatical mistakes.

Link: Caitlin Hammaren's profile.

By washingtonpost.com editors |  April 18, 2007; 2:53 PM ET

Tributes

such an incredibly sweet girl. my heart goes out to Caitlin's parents,family, and friends.

Posted by: talgat, Kazakhstan | April 19, 2007 01:43 AM

Fellow NYer. Mindless Horror. I hope your soul is at rest.

Posted by: John | April 19, 2007 03:21 AM

I'm so sorry. What a beautiful smile.

Posted by: Art | April 19, 2007 03:02 PM

Caitlin was an angel in the flesh and was sent to us to learn, through her example, of love for all. She was so very special and I, as her paternal grandmother, and her paternal family, are so very proud that God loaned her to us to experience her exemplary character.

Posted by: Jean Hammaren | April 19, 2007 04:23 PM

I have heard alot on from your daughters friends and she was deeply loved and respected. I am truly sorry. I am a mother , I know how much we love our chrildren. I will pray and hope God gives you the strenght you need to try to get through this. I know it will not be easy. My heart is broken when I see all the pain everyone is going through. God bless you all, my thoughts and prayers are with you always

Posted by: beverly bates | April 20, 2007 04:31 AM

What a beautiful person...prayers to your family, so heartbroken over this.

Posted by: tina | April 20, 2007 07:01 AM

All of her Kappa sisters everywhere will remember her. I'm sending my prayers to her family, friends and the Kappas at VTech.

Posted by: Lyndsay | April 20, 2007 08:39 AM

She looks like a wonder young lady. God is truly watching over her.

Posted by: | April 20, 2007 09:30 AM

I'm so sorry. you look pretty and precious person
R.I.P and god bless you...

Posted by: GRETA MANANSALA | April 20, 2007 10:58 AM

May God welcome her under his wings. My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

Posted by: MR | April 20, 2007 11:08 AM

A beautiful smile lives forever, within our hearts, and in heaven.

Posted by: Lorenzo Porricelli | April 20, 2007 11:24 AM

Miss you Caitlin. You'll never be forgotten...

Posted by: MM | April 20, 2007 11:29 AM

That smile, that beautiful smile. May God have mercy on this wonderful, young and beautiful soul and may He give her parents and all those who loved her the strength and the grace to carry on.

Posted by: nicki thame | April 20, 2007 10:04 PM

Caitlin,
I have never met you, but I pray that you rest in peace, and that your family and friends find courage and comfort in this terrible time. Your smile gives me hope.

Posted by: Jacquelyn | April 21, 2007 12:03 AM

you are everything we could've ever asked for, we love and miss you, my beautiful RA, friend, and angel

Posted by: olja | April 21, 2007 03:00 AM

What a beautiful smile. For the families, you're in my prayers and your students will remain in my heart. May god be with you.

Posted by: aisha sherbiny | April 22, 2007 09:48 AM

hey I dont really know Caitlin but, I am doing a project on her in school and I think she was an amazing young girl! My thoughts a prayers are with her family and friends... I just recently lost a close friend (not to the VT massacre) and i know what it is like! Keep praying and i will too!

God bless

Posted by: | April 26, 2007 03:24 PM

i miss you caitlin..you will never forget in my mind..x))

Posted by: xiiaocher | May 10, 2007 10:13 AM