Julia Pryde

If you would like to express your condolences, offer a tribute or share your memories of Julia Pryde with others, please enter your thoughts below. We'll post them after reviewing what you've said, and correcting any spelling or grammatical mistakes. »Profile of Julia Pryde.

By Hal Straus |  April 18, 2007; 5:41 PM ET

Tributes

A LOS PADRES DE JULIA, MI PESAR POR ESTA TERRIBLE PERDIDA Y SOLO EL TODOPODEROSO PUEDA BRINDARLES PAZ Y RESIGNACION, ESTOY CON UDS. EN SU DOLOR.

Posted by: CECILIA VERJEL(LIMA PERU) | April 18, 2007 05:55 PM

To the parents of Julia my sincere condolence to you and Julia along with the others will be in my prayers. Julia sounds like she was a down to earth and fun person, which I would have met her. I believe in what she meant, not letting anything stop her...MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU.

Posted by: Jacqueline | April 19, 2007 04:57 AM

I am terribly sorry to hear what happen to this poor soul

Posted by: j.j | April 19, 2007 01:54 PM

I am heart because it makes me feel less safe at my own school

Posted by: j.j | April 19, 2007 01:56 PM

(((Julia)))

Posted by: Michael | April 19, 2007 02:19 PM

My condolences to the family and friends of Julia. You are all in my prayers. Many blessings.
-Lonni

Posted by: Lonni York | April 19, 2007 03:22 PM

So sad. God Bless you all.

Posted by: Sue | April 19, 2007 08:53 PM

OUR CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY OF JULIA PRYDE,FORMER MIDDLETOWN RESIDENTS, AND MIDDLETOWN NORTH AND SOUTH GRADUATES NOW IN CHARLESTON SC. TONY&VERONICA KURTANICK

Posted by: TONY&VERONICA KURTANICK | April 20, 2007 09:03 AM

I would like to send my deepest sympathies for the family and friends. May you be strong at this time of sorrow and may you keep the memory close to your heart always, accompanied with a smile through the tears...

***

Time, a second
Time, a minute
Time, an hour
Time, a day
Time, a week
Time, a month
Time, a year
One step at a time, into this darkness
One step at a time, into this unknown madness

By Kylli

***

Posted by: Kylli | April 20, 2007 11:37 AM

im sorry for your loss. im a student at north now. you wont be forgotten.

Posted by: miller | April 20, 2007 12:40 PM

I am a 1981 graduate of Tech and currently live in NJ. I send my deepest sympathy to the family and friends of Julia. My prayers are with all of you and for my fellow Hokie, Julia.

Posted by: Dianne O'Brien | April 20, 2007 06:02 PM

My thoughts and prayers are with all the victim's families of Virginia Tech. Its so sad to know that these people lost their lives to someone who could not fight his demons. But know this, your loved ones did not die in vain. God has given them wings of glory and are now his newest soldiers in the fight against evil. My thoughts and prayers also go out to the Cho family. We can not forget them, even though their son committed a crime that to some will never be forgiven. We must remember that they are hurting as well. Let's pray that God will comfort them and keep them in his grace and mercy.

"Dear Father, we ask that you come into our hearts and bless the victims of Virginia Tech, that they have entered your glorious kingdom walking in your steps. We asked that as their families and their friends begin the healing process that they are kept in your grace and they find comfort and not hate for what has happened. We have questions Lord, so many questions that will never be answered but we know as long as we continue to keep our faith in you that we will overcome. Father, I ask that you bless the Cho family as well, I hope they know that they are not responsible for their son's actions, that the community will embrace and give them comfort and you will wrap your arms of love and forgiveness around them to help them and us through this difficult time, In Jesus name, AMEN."

Posted by: Washingtonian1981 | April 23, 2007 10:37 AM

She sounds amazing. May she continue to help from above. My thoughts are with the Prydes.

Posted by: Kelly, DSP, from WVU | June 1, 2007 08:36 PM