Mike Pohle

If you would like to express your condolences, offer a tribute or share your memories of Mike Pohle with others, please enter your thoughts below. We'll post them after reviewing what you've said, and correcting any spelling or grammatical mistakes. »Profile of Mike Pohle.

By Hal Straus |  April 18, 2007; 5:47 PM ET

Tributes

I am so sad for your loss. I read yesterday's article in the Style section titled "Imagine If". It moved me to tears. To think that all these kids had so much to live for - their whole lives ahead of them. The nation, in a whole, feels for everyone effected by this senseless tragedy. My prayers are with you all. God Bless.

Posted by: Terri F. | April 19, 2007 08:30 AM

To Michael Pohle,

To a cousin that was full of life. As a young boy and as a man you were so full of life. You will always be in our memories and hearts. From all of your family here in Virginia.

Posted by: lisa robertson | April 19, 2007 10:29 AM

I am deeply sorry for your loss. My son died of a gunshot wound, so I understand your confusion and shock. Please reach out to all that you can to help you get through this terrible time. My prayers are with you.

Posted by: Becky C | April 19, 2007 11:57 AM

I would like to express my sympathy to the Pohle Family for the profound loss of their son. Our prayers are with you all.
Rich Sofinowski

Posted by: Richard Sofinowski | April 19, 2007 12:48 PM

Mike - A true hero. You will be missed but never forgotten in our hearts. Our heartfelt feelings
are with you all. God Bless

Posted by: Linda Cerillo | April 19, 2007 10:24 PM

I am sorry for your loss. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Posted by: Joshua Pohle | April 19, 2007 11:07 PM

To Michael's family. Very sorry for your loss!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Posted by: | April 19, 2007 11:33 PM

To the friends and family of Michael Pohle I am deeply sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

Posted by: Mandy P. | April 19, 2007 11:45 PM

OUR DEEPEST SYMPATHIES TO THE MICHAEL POHLE FAMILY IRONICALLY OUR SON MICHAEL POHLE DIED SEPT.17, 2006 OF CANCER. IT WAS SO UNBELIEVABLE TO SEE THE SAME NAME AND SPELLED THE SAME AGAIN.

Posted by: MARY POHLE | April 20, 2007 08:09 AM

Step by step, day by day..our prayers of strength are with you in these hours of despair. From Athens, Greece

Posted by: Debi Winstead | April 20, 2007 01:25 PM

deepest sympathies on the senseless loss of your son, michael, how tragic, but how moving that he will receive his degree, he was good look too adios mp hollywood, fla

Posted by: sharona martin miami fla | April 20, 2007 09:56 PM

For the friends and family of Michael, My family and I are very very sorry for your loss.. Our prayers are with you and the rest of the victims.. Please remember one thing Michael is watching down on you at this time..

Posted by: Lauren C | April 21, 2007 11:36 AM

We've known Michael since he was a little boy. So handsome, funny, smart...He touched anyone who knew him.
Such a tradgedy that the world has lost such a special person.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the Pohle family. May God embrace you and help heal some of your pain

Posted by: Love, Bob, Susan, Ryan and Sean | April 21, 2007 04:27 PM

I am soooooo sorry for you're loss. And I wish he was ok

Posted by: | April 21, 2007 08:27 PM