Minal Panchal

If you would like to express your condolences, offer a tribute or share your memories of Minal Panchal with others, please enter your thoughts below. We'll post them after reviewing what you've said, and correcting any spelling or grammatical mistakes. »Profile of Minal Panchal.

By Hal Straus |  April 18, 2007; 5:44 PM ET

Tributes

To all family and Friends. No words from me can come close to expressing the sorrow that I feel. I just pray to God that you will be blessed and comforted in the days and years ahead and know Nicole will never be forgotten and may she be etranlly blessed. In faith and hope with a sorrowful heart I lift you up May God Bless you all.

Posted by: jon Pavlovsky | April 18, 2007 09:03 PM

It is difficult to comprehend how your family are coping with this unforeseen tragedy that befall them. I pray to God to give solace to Minal's mother and her other family member. May God rest her SOUL in PEACE!!!

Posted by: Surendra Upadhaya | April 18, 2007 11:09 PM

we all indian miss u lot minal

Posted by: apurva | April 19, 2007 03:55 AM

Its so shocking,no words are sufficient to express the feelings.I pray wherever you gone, live peacefully.Next time God will fulfil your dream.

Posted by: ASISH | April 19, 2007 04:13 AM

Rest her soul in peace

Posted by: Syam | April 19, 2007 08:58 AM

I don't know you minal but looking at your photo i remember one of my friends. We all with your family at this time. Rest in heaven with peace.

Posted by: lally | April 19, 2007 11:38 AM

I am deeply sorry for your loss. My son died of a gunshot wound, so I understand your confusion and shock. Please reach out to all that you can to help you get through this terrible time. My prayers are with you.

Posted by: Becky C | April 19, 2007 11:56 AM

Posted by: Becky C | April 19, 2007 12:09 PM

Its very very difficult to express our pain and sorrow for your loss. We can not bring you back but we can remember you forever. My prayers with you

Posted by: Swapan | April 19, 2007 02:36 PM

May you rest in peace. Hope God gives your family the corage to withstand this tragedy.

Posted by: AM | April 19, 2007 04:04 PM

May you rest in peace.

Posted by: Jerry Phan | April 19, 2007 04:37 PM

It's very hard to express our feelings. When a young life leaves there is a special place for the soul up there. May God help the family to cope with the loss. Reading about her, she was a very special person and mom should be proud to raise a daughter like her. Please remember the good times with her, which might help to deal with her loss.

Posted by: Jasbir | April 19, 2007 06:10 PM

I pray to god to give your family strength and courage to handle this tragedy. Whole India is with your family. May your soul rest in peace

Posted by: Abhijeet | April 19, 2007 09:46 PM

God bless this family. I am so sorry for your loss...

Posted by: Sbhatia | April 19, 2007 10:41 PM

You are not alone in your death, you are with all those left with you to the abode of the supreme lord.

Posted by: Kishalaya Chakrabarti | April 19, 2007 11:02 PM

I pay a tribute to this angel...

Posted by: Prince | April 20, 2007 12:06 AM

The love of the Great Lord be with you in this difficult moment. Let us give a chance for loving each to one another in order to have a peaceful place to live.

Posted by: Ezequiel Alvarez Cuesta | April 20, 2007 01:03 AM

I did not have anyone at Virginia Tech, but I am a mother, daughter, sister and friend so I cannot even begin to fathom the amount of pain these families are feeling. My heart goes out to them and even the family of the shooter. They will live with that pain also of what could have been or what they could have done differently. It is all very sad.

Posted by: Vicki Elgin | April 20, 2007 01:17 AM

may ur soul rest in peace. my prayers are with you and your family. god bless you!

Posted by: Vidooshi Gupta | April 20, 2007 01:34 AM

Prayers and thoughts to all the family who lost their angels.They are out of sight but they are in our heart.

Posted by: Priti,USA | April 20, 2007 01:34 PM

Oh! When will our world will be fit to house all its innocent people. When shall we learn to love each other, not for any material interest, but for the sake of peace and the sheer joy of 'loving' !

Posted by: Lahiris from Durgapur, India. | April 20, 2007 03:42 PM

May your Soul rest in peace. God bless you.

Posted by: Ruchis Khatiwala | April 21, 2007 02:25 AM

God bless you.

Posted by: Mayank kalra | April 21, 2007 02:30 AM

God Bless All Of Your Souls! Such a senseless act. r. Sidhu

Posted by: | April 21, 2007 01:35 PM

i just wanna say i am heartbroken about what happened at vt my prayers and sympathy goes out to each and everyone of you in the blacksburg community god bless you all keep being strong.

Posted by: regina jones | April 22, 2007 05:27 AM

minal was loved by all and we,Mistry family struggle to understand why minal dreams were so suddenly halted before it became a realty. we wonder what fate led her to cross the ocean and come from India to follow her dreams here in USA.
Minal touched people's hearts without even trying.
minal with her beautiful innocent smile gained access to my heart and i have known her since i was engaged to her Mama. I like the way she called me MAMI and she approved of my marriage when my husband;her chootu Mama asked her about me.
minal is missed so dearly and she will be in our hearts forever.
May God rest her soul in peace!

ila mistry