Nicole R. White

If you would like to express your condolences, offer a tribute or share your memories of Nicole R. White with others, please enter your thoughts below. We'll post them after reviewing what you've said, and correcting any spelling or grammatical mistakes. »Profile of Nicole R. White.

By washingtonpost.com editors |  April 19, 2007; 1:46 PM ET

Tributes

Sincere condolences to the family and friends of Nicole. Many blessings. - Lonni

Posted by: Lonni York | April 19, 2007 03:29 PM

What a lovely young woman, someone I would have liked being friends with. I am so sorry we have lost such a person and such a promising life.

Posted by: K | April 19, 2007 04:11 PM

my thoughts and prayers are with you and all the other families at this very sad time. God Bless You. May you Rest in Peace Nicole.

Posted by: Erin | April 19, 2007 07:20 PM

From Spain condolence for all the families affected by this brutal and despicable act.

Desde espaƱa pesame para todas las familias afectadas por este brutal y despreciable acto.

Posted by: blas | April 19, 2007 08:42 PM

My heart is broken for Nicole and her family.

Nicole, her family, and all the souls lost are in my prayers.

Posted by: moss b | April 19, 2007 11:51 PM

The world will not be the same without Nicole; but heaven will never be the same either! What a blessing to have known her. She was a delight; always offering a smile to all. May God be with her family during this very difficult time. Our prayers are with you.

Posted by: Donna and Terry E. | April 20, 2007 01:02 PM

To the parent of Nicole, I didn't know your daughter at all but just looing at her picture - I know Gods' watching over her. May God bless Nicole parents.

Posted by: Barbara | April 20, 2007 02:20 PM

This is truly a very upsetting situation...my heart goes out to all of the families that were broken because of this psyco. My prayers will be with all of you. God Bless.

Posted by: Miranda | April 20, 2007 02:51 PM

We live in California and my granddaughter's name is Nicole White. My heart goes out to the family of this dear girl.

Posted by: Kit Cloyd Mount | April 20, 2007 02:54 PM

Father God, please console this family, continue to wrap your arms around them Lord and seek forgiviness in their hearts because life goes on....your loved one would want this for each of you.....though you will never forget 4-16-07.

Posted by: somewhere in Maryland | April 20, 2007 05:56 PM

Nicole and her family are in my thoughts.

Posted by: Josephine | April 21, 2007 05:35 PM

Nicole has and had a beautiful spirit. Walking through the hallways in high school with her she would be quiet one moment and quirky the next. I was very jealous of her long red hair... it was so beautiful. Her smile went on for miles it seemed like. Even tho she is with God now she will always be with us in spirit. God bless her family.

Posted by: Megan Lacey c/o 2006 | April 26, 2007 01:49 PM

I never met Nicole but i wish i could have... She sonods like a special individual with a very bright future. I can not tell you enough apologies to ease your suffering.

-Eric, MD