Ross Abdallah Alameddine

If you would like to express your condolences, offer a tribute or share your memories of Ross Abdallah Alameddine with others, please enter your thoughts below. We'll post them after reviewing what you've said, and correcting any spelling or grammatical mistakes. »Profile of Ross Abdallah Alameddine.

By washingtonpost.com editors |  April 18, 2007; 5:40 PM ET

Tributes

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Posted by: C. Young (Washington, DC) | April 18, 2007 06:54 PM

MY DEEPEST SYMPATHY TO YOU FOR THE TRAGIC AND SENSELESS KILLING OF YOUR SON, MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU DURING THESE DARK AND LONELY DAYS. I HOPE AND PRAY THAT YOU WILL FIND COMFORT AND SOLACE DURING THIS TRAGIC TIME. GOD WILL COMFORT YOU AND WALK WITH YOU. GOD BLESS YOU

Posted by: SANDI ERENBERG AND FLOYD LOEFFLE | April 18, 2007 09:29 PM

Please know that all of you are in our thoughts and prayers. God be with you and keep you close. I am so sorry for your loss. This is such a tragedy. I wish there were something that I could do to ease the pain you must feel. But you do have my prayers.

Posted by: Yvonne Hill | April 19, 2007 08:11 AM

Rest in Peace..

Posted by: A.Ball (Wheaton, Md) | April 19, 2007 10:13 AM

I am deeply sorry for your loss. My son died of a gunshot wound also, so I understand you confusion and shock. Please reach out to all that you can to help you get through this terrible time. My prayers are with you.

Posted by: Becky C | April 19, 2007 11:45 AM

I am so very very sorry for your loss. I hope you find a means to cope with this senseless tragedy. My heart goes out to you and your family. God will comfort you doing this tragic time. Your son will now watch over you!

Posted by: Lisa | April 19, 2007 12:12 PM

You were so gifted and talented and I'm sure touched many in your short life. God has another purpose for you now and He will make sure you are protected forever. rest in peace

Posted by: lee P | April 19, 2007 12:38 PM

it is surely a sad time. my heart goes out to you and those all around you. you are in my thoughts and prayers. bless you all.

Posted by: cindy r (T.F. MASS) | April 19, 2007 01:09 PM

Had thousands thoughts while I am reading your profile, but now, where were they... Rest in peace. I will pray for you and your family.

Posted by: Eui | April 19, 2007 03:03 PM

i will pray for your family rest in peace

Posted by: shanae myrick | April 20, 2007 09:55 AM

I would like to send my deepest sympathies for the family and friends. May you be strong at this time of sorrow and may you keep the memory close to your heart always, accompanied with a smile through the tears...

***

Time, a second
Time, a minute
Time, an hour
Time, a day
Time, a week
Time, a month
Time, a year
One step at a time, into this darkness
One step at a time, into this unknown madness

By Kylli

***

Posted by: Kylli | April 20, 2007 11:15 AM

Psalms37:7-11
7 Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him;
do not fret when men succeed in their ways,
when they carry out their wicked schemes.
8 Refrain from anger and turn from wrath;
do not fret--it leads only to evil.
9 For evil men will be cut off,
but those who hope in the LORD will inherit the land.
10 A little while, and the wicked will be no more;
though you look for them, they will not be found.
11 But the meek will inherit the land
and enjoy great peace.

My prayers are with you!

Posted by: Marlene M | April 20, 2007 11:17 AM

rest in peace ...its a tragedy to loose such students ....

Posted by: allam el shorafa | April 20, 2007 11:49 AM

Hey, Rossmo, you're a Jedi now.... And the force is with you, no doubt about it.

Posted by: debbie | April 21, 2007 02:50 AM

Beautiful people. You all Hokies will remainn in my heart. May god be with your families. My son is a VA Tech. I love you all.

Posted by: aisha sherbiny | April 21, 2007 12:07 PM

Family and friends of Ross Abdallah Alameddine I am very sorry for your loss and I want yu to know my prayers are with you.

Posted by: Shel | April 22, 2007 05:07 PM

We all know you're in a better place. We understand why God would want to have you by His side in Heaven. Rest in peace.

Posted by: Cass | April 23, 2007 01:35 AM

May all of you unfornate victims of such a senseless tragedy rest in peace. Its amazing to see just how many people care about you guys down in Blacksburg, but that is the only light on this subject. May god take you in with open arms, rest in peace

Posted by: Ryan | April 25, 2007 08:39 PM

May God bless
And keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you

May you build a ladder to the stars
And climb every road
And may you stay forever young

May you grow up to be courageous
May you grow up to be true
May you always know the truth
And see the light surrounding you

May you always be gracious
Stand upright and be strong
And may you stay
Stay forever young

Forever young
Forever young
May you stay forever young

May your hands always be busy
May your feet always be swift
May you have a strong foundation
With the winds changing shift

May your heart always be joyful
May your song always be sung
And may you stay

Forever young
Forever young
Stay forever young
Stay forever young

Stay
Stay forever young
Forever young
Forever young

Stay forever young

Posted by: | April 26, 2007 11:38 AM

Rest in Peace Ross. You are home now safe in God's hands.

Posted by: Alicia Briggs | May 1, 2007 11:25 AM

Dear Alameddine Family,
I wanted to express my sincere sympathy for the loss of your loved one. Even in words I cannot truly relay to you my hope for your family during this time. Allow yourself to grieve in your own way at this time. You may find that for a time your emotions will be somewhat unpredictable. Tears may flow without much advance warning. Be patient with yourself. And do not feel that you have to hold back the tears. Remember, they are a natural and necessary part of grieving. Psalms 55:22 tells us GOD will sustain you. I want your family to know that there is hope and encouragement found in the scriptures. Please take care of yourselves. Sincerely

Posted by: Mrs. Sandra Watkins | June 22, 2007 08:01 PM