Darth Gets 'Desperate'

I know I just posted, but I had to add this to the blog: Apparently Hayden Christensen, otherwise known as Mr. Darth Vader, is dating Eva Longoria of "Desperate Housewives."

Former Washington Post gossip columnist Lloyd Grove reports in the New York Daily News that the two were spotted canoodling (I love that word) at a "Sith" party, held Sunday during the Cannes Film Festival. A "spywitness" allegedly saw their PDA-fest and tells Grove: "I'm pretty sure they hooked up." Who is this source, someone who just walked out of a Sigma Nu crush party?

I don't know if any of this is true, but in a way it makes sense to me. Did you watch "Housewives" the other night when Longoria's character told her husband he may not be the father of their baby? She's got a mean streak that could take her to the Dark Side in no time flat.

In any case, I'll keep you posted on any new developments. I've heard a rumor that Marcia Cross may have a thing for R2D2.

-- Jen

By washingtonpost.com |  May 17, 2005; 11:34 AM ET  | Category:  Cool Links
Previous: Fisher Photos, Lame Leia Questions | Next: The Post on The Force

Comments

Your an idiot. She was just at the Spurs game the other night cheering for Tony Parker, who is her man.

Posted by: Christine | May 17, 2005 01:37 PM

Check "your" grammar before calling someone an idiot.

Posted by: MA | May 17, 2005 01:45 PM

I think this Christine person must have something for Mr. Darth. Awfully feisty! Easy...

Posted by: MG | May 17, 2005 01:55 PM

Just in case you weren't aware of this:

You have to navigate back to the beginning, the best way being to click on the last "recent entry", wait for the new ones to come up, then click on the last "recent entry" again. The first entry is "My Sinister Agents Have Failed Me Again."

This isn't a geeky blog--it's incredibly well written and many of the comments are done "in character" and take topical things from today and apply them in the Darth context. For example, Darth gets spammed from someone looking to get his personal info so they can unlock the millions of credits in a bank account. Or outsourcing droid maintenance.

Posted by: KSH | May 17, 2005 02:29 PM

Maybe she was at the Spurs game the other night, maybe not, but she definitely was in Cannes on Friday.

Posted by: Phil | May 17, 2005 02:47 PM

"Canoodling" does not mean "dating." It just means fooling around, or, as the article points out "caressing."

Or, more on point, "caressing" does not mean "dating."

Posted by: AB | May 17, 2005 03:34 PM

KSH, thank you for that link, that is awesome.

Posted by: CHL | May 17, 2005 03:42 PM

No problem, best blog on the web at the moment. And don't forget to check out daily. Today' entry, "Darth Vader Superstar" is amazing. This guy is a helluva writer.

Posted by: ksh | May 18, 2005 01:24 PM

well, they weren't on the sam page, but I saw eva and anakin at rubberfaces.com, and you could tweak their faces all over.

Posted by: Jonathan | May 18, 2005 05:23 PM

so... are they dating? I really wanna know

Posted by: rachel | May 21, 2005 10:30 AM

eva eres una puta vejestoria imbecil a los hombres le gustan las mujeres que son seƱoritas y que no se meten con uno y con otro o que en grupos se digan "CON LA EVA CON LA EVA TODO PASANDO" sorrita vejestoria metete con uno de tu edad vieja imbecil sorra y puta.

Posted by: camila (de chile) | May 27, 2005 04:24 PM

Eva's "private relationship" is with Terri Hatcher.

Posted by: ohboy | May 29, 2005 12:34 AM

that totally sucks cuz i luv him!!!! eva longoria...i'm gonna kill u!!!!! lol

Posted by: nicole | June 9, 2005 06:46 PM

I hope she dies.!!! HAyden is so totally mine

Posted by: Jessie | June 10, 2005 03:03 PM

camila (de chile)q te importa a ti, ni siquiera conoses a Eva para decir q hace. Y si es asi muy su pedo q te metes.
Hayden is totally the perfect man.

Posted by: luisa | June 14, 2005 05:06 PM

Damn! That gal gets around! I hope he wears he's "vader helmet" and protects himself....who knows what she could have for all the man-to-man jumping around she does.

Posted by: Samantha | June 17, 2005 03:36 AM

Man he better get some sense in him! He is mine! lol. not really but i don't want to see him with HER! She is evil. And not the good evil like him. ;)

Posted by: Jen | June 20, 2005 03:38 PM

that girl is the most horrible f***ing b****y s****y w**re on the whole go**am planet!!! they did not do anything together kay? that s*ut is already goig out with this guy and MY hayden did not do ANYTHINGGGGG with her!! DID YOU HERE ME?? The only reason why he is stil single is that he is waiting for me....he is mine and he will always be and whatever you girls say we dont care cuz ze luv each other and u girls rr totally wreong....

hayden is not with that w**re he is with me SAMANTHA ok? ok? ok? goodbye

Posted by: SAMANTHA | June 20, 2005 07:20 PM

EVA LONGORIA IS DATING TONY PARKER I HAVE A PICTURE OF THEM TWO TOGETHER HUGGING WHILE HE WAS HOLDING THE CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY!!!
THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER
EVA IS...........WELL HOW TO SAY IT.............WE'RE SORT OF, KIND OF RELATED!:)

Posted by: DANI**** | June 25, 2005 10:42 PM

Eva Lonhoria is no doubt a whore as her persona portrays-a definate desperate house whore,she needs to stop using Tony Parker for publicity.

Posted by: senorita | June 26, 2005 07:07 PM

I HATE EVA AND SHES NO GOOD 4 HIM. TONY CAN DO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT. EVEN THOUGH SHES REALLY PRETTY, TONY DOESN'T NEED 2 B WITH SOME1 WHOS GONNA B FOOLING AROUND WITH DIFFERENT GUYZ ALL THE TIME.HE NEEDS SOME1 WHOS REALLY GONNA B THERE 4 HIM AND REALLY CARES ABOUT HIM OTHER THAN JUST WANTING 2 B IN THE SPOTLIGHT ALL THE TIME! I LOVE TONY PARKER AND HATE EVA LONGORIA!!! GO SPURS GO AND CONGRATULATIONS 4 WINNING THE 2005 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP!!! GO TONY!!!

Posted by: felicia loves tony parker always and forever | June 27, 2005 02:06 AM

Eva Longoria is a media whore. She wants to keep her name in the spotlight, so therefore, she's using Tony Parker for that extra attention. He's her flavor of the season because he's a popular and a star right now. But once the spotlight fades on him, she will move on to the next star, i.e., a baseball or football player or a popular movie star. Trust me, I know women who are like that and it sad cause they are not really happy with their lives.

Posted by: dcgirl | July 3, 2005 10:45 AM

whoa u guys are hating...like u cud ever end up with tony parker...and u don even kno eva longoria personally...ever think its the guy whos the jerk and not her....grow up and live in reality..not fantasy land

Posted by: angel | July 7, 2005 12:10 AM

Eva Longoria is a media whore and the definition of whore. She is not even from San Antonio yet she keeps making appearances in this city hoping to generate attention to herself. She has even asked the media to not ask her anything about Tony Parker, yet in the championship game she is celebrating with the team and giving interviews to local tv stations. Not even the players' wives were in the locker room or flying with their Spurs husbands in the Spurs jet. Eva Longoria is a classic example of a Latina getting some fame and success and letting it get to her head and not being able to even look like she has an ounce of intelligence or common sense when she is interviewed. And yes, she is a whore. Not even Jennifer Lopez was with several men in a matter of months. She stuck to one guy for at least a year before dumping him and moving on. Eva Longoria sleeps with 3-4 men within a 2 month period. People in San Antonio hate this woman. She steals the limelight to a much deserved city of San Antonio and the Spurs. In America she may be the new hot Latina, but in the Southwest and in Texas she is just "common fare". She looks like any woman you would spot on the streets of Texas or the chick in the back of your English class. Please people, stop giving so much credit to this Eva Longoria character. She is even lucky that she got a part in Desperate Housewives. Her acting history includes a background part in a soap and two stereotypical Latino movies that never made it to theatres, widescreens, or television. This is all she has been capable of doing. The proper punishment for Eva Longoria is a bad case of acne and halitosis.

Posted by: Monica | July 12, 2005 02:33 AM

Hey guys! 'Angel' is right... There is too much hate and Bad karma around this forum on this cool site. So far none of you have said that you know Eva/Hayden(who is cute I might add!)/Tony personally-So how can you sit and critisise them like what you've all been typing.Though I don't particularly like the sound of Eva, I'm not 'judging' till' I've got my FACTS! And you should follow my example... Oh and Samantha you should stop living in the dream world and come back down to Earth...

Posted by: Roo | July 12, 2005 04:44 PM

Eva is dating Tony... there are pictures of them kissing. But I don't know about her "relationships" with any other guys so..

Posted by: me | July 16, 2005 12:06 AM

Eva went to Paris with Tony and is currently in China giving hime support while he coaches at Basketball Without Borders. There are pictures of them on eva-longoria.org, gettyimages.com and abaca.com. They make such a great couple, so stop hating on them and hope for the best. If she's sincere, she will prove all of us wrong.

Posted by: beth | July 17, 2005 07:39 PM

well...you guys have only seen pictures of hayden or read about him...i on the other hand have met him...and right after i got his autograph (i have it framed) he bent and gave me a kiss-yes you read that right-on the cheek (i wish it was on the lips)...i am one of the happiest girls on the planet:)

Posted by: Cher | July 23, 2005 10:47 PM

Though I personally have a deep crush on Mr Darth, some girls are only saying rude comments about Eva Longoria because they are jealous. You know there are about another couple million women drooling over him, and being the superstar he is, there is a low chance he would ever start dating one of us average women. We should just stick to having crushes on him, and if Eva Longoria really is going out with Hayden, then we can't do anything to stop it. Unless of course we chase after her with an axe.

Posted by: Laetitia | July 26, 2005 03:17 AM

I agree with Laetitia and Roo. Im the biggest StarWars fan ever and i have the biggest crush on Hayden. Im not trying to be picky or anything, but if hayden marries or has a long lasting relationship with anyone it better be Natalie Portman.

Signed,
Biggest StarWars fan ever!!!

Posted by: Brittany | August 9, 2005 01:14 PM

Hey guys!
I am also a total sucker'! for Hayden Christensen and ya' Brittany I agree with you Hayden and Natalie would make a totally hot couple!(Sigh) I always used to think that I was like the major star wars fan in the universe but I mean sum people hav to wake up! (eg, Samantha)and Cher you are totally lucky witha capital L!

Posted by: Roo | August 12, 2005 04:41 AM

Hey back again guys!
Just learned that Hayden is or was recently linked to model Araba D'ulltri! Who speaks English as a second languade!
Cute I suppose, but apparently her mom was seen blabbing about her daughter dating megastar Mr. Christensen-Publicity/what?
More info on Desiring Hayden.com...
Later Days...

Posted by: Roo again | August 12, 2005 11:31 PM

right this is 2 dat monica girl u av got it all wrong eva longoria is no a whore and havn't u ever heared of being m8's wit a boy/man ,jus because she goes 2 awards wit dem it mite jus b dat they av known each other for a while and tony can't make it 2 the awards. Maybe she's in San Antonio cos tony lives there and when she goes out people mite jus spot her !!!!!!

Posted by: reva from england | October 4, 2005 11:31 AM

i agree wit brittany , all dem girls dat r satin eva longoria is a whore there jus jealous cos eva got der man !!!!!!!!

Posted by: reva from englad | October 4, 2005 11:39 AM

hey..is hayden really dating eva now??
its 2005. ok. i thought she was dating a baketball player. ok..umm..tell me i NEED to know!!!!!

Posted by: Bahjiqua | October 8, 2005 09:06 PM

Hey everyone. Just came across this site. I am actually really good friends with Eva and she has said recently she is in love with Tony, and she hasn't said that about any of her other flames. They are here to stay folks.

Posted by: TXsGrl | October 24, 2005 09:06 PM

Posted by: TXsGrl | October 24, 2005 09:08 PM

hey this is angel u shouldnt talk bout eva lyk dat how would u noe if shes cheating on tony mab be4 u talk u should get ur facts right they also seem very happy together so wait and c be4 u talk

Posted by: Angel | November 15, 2005 02:59 AM

hey don't u just reackon eva and tony are u gud couple really they seem gr8t 4 eachother and they are meant 2 be,i noe eva cheats around alot with other men but she might have just found tha right guy 4 her and eva and tony will be getting married and i didnt mention tony is so hot !!

Posted by: Angel | November 15, 2005 03:02 AM

guess wat? i yahooed my name and this came up. i was like,"there's another bahjiqua?" but...i was here before posting up a message. lol. bye!!hayden is hot
~bahjy

Posted by: Bahjiqua | November 16, 2005 09:23 PM

It sounds like you guys are all so jealous of Eva. She's beautiful and has done more for herself then any of you can ever dream of. I should know I'm her cousin. So go ahead and dream on.

Posted by: Cousin | March 15, 2006 06:47 PM

Eva is just using Tony. If Tony was smart, he would check her immigration status. Tony, dont be a fool, get rid of her before its too late!

Posted by: Real | April 21, 2006 01:05 PM

Hum,
I've got recent pics from cell camera.
Believe me, Mr. Parker isn't in love with this woman. He's just being nice right now. He isn't stupid. Trust me.

Posted by: Gina | April 26, 2006 08:55 PM