Jay-Z Joins The LeBron-DeShawn Feud

LeBron James snickered on Thursday and said, "There is no DeShawn-LeBron rivalry."

He shook his head, laughed and said it again, "There is no DeShawn-LeBron rivalry."

I thought that was it, that this silly feud between DeShawn Stevenson and LeBron James was over. I got a good laugh at the sight of Soulja Boy dancing and doing Stevenson's, "I-Can't-Feel-My-Face," but I thought we'd get back to basketball sooner than later.

I'm a show you how to do this son! (mtv.com)

On Friday, I jokingly asked James if he was going to invite Jay-Z to Game 4 to counter what DeShawn Stevenson did by inviting Soulja Boy to Game 3. James bristled, "No. Come on. We don't. . .I'm not even going to say what I want to say."

Again, I thought, that was it. I was woefully incorrect.

The most ridiculously entertaining and completely ridiculous subplot of this Washington Wizards-Cleveland Cavaliers playoff series has reached another stratosphere, after my moles informed me that hip hop legend Jay-Z made a diss record on Friday about DeShawn Stevenson.

You read that right. Jay-Z, the Jigga Man, H-to-the-Izzo, Mr. Beyonce Knowles, made a diss record about DeShawn Stevenson that was played at the D.C. night spot Love on Friday night, according to several witnesses. I have not heard the song or the lyrics but I was told that Jay-Z freestyled over the beat for the track, "Blow The Whistle" by rapper Too Short. The beat is hot, and if you want to know how that beat goes at least, click on this.

This is not a rivalry. (Photo by Ned Dishman/NBAE via Getty Images)

This is hilarious. Especially when you consider that the only reason Soulja Boy and Jay-Z are mentioned in this series is because James said responding to Stevenson "would be like Jay-Z saying something bad about Soulja Boy." Now Jay-Z is saying something bad about Stevenson. I guess DeShawn won't be playing for the New Jersey Nets any time soon, huh?

When was the last time an NBA minority owner dissed another player in rhyme? My money is on never.

But anyway, witnesses at the club said that the DJ gave the microphone to Cavaliers reserve Damon Jones. Jones allegedly made some unsavory comments about Stevenson and the Wizards, according to people in attendance. And just before 2 a.m., the song was played. It was played five times from what I hear (I feel like a gossip columnist here. I really wish I was writing about basketball, people).

One of the people in attendance at the club was Caron Butler. Stevenson said Butler paged him and told him about the song and was so upset that he walked out immediately. Butler didn't want to talk about it when I approached him Saturday afternoon. "I don't have a comment about that," he said as he walked out of an elevator. "I'm just anxious to play [on Sunday]."

For those expecting Jay-Z to show up for Game 4 at Verizon Center, it's highly unlikely since the newlywed is on tour with Mary J. Blige and they are supposed to be in Chicago. But the song was a hot topic among Wizards' players before practice.

After practice, Gilbert Arenas had a priceless reaction to Jay-Z's verbal onslaught against Stevenson. "It's Hova," Arenas said. "It's the big dog. It's not like it's somebody else. If I had three people to talk about me in a song it would be Jay-Z, Michael Jackson and Prince. And Tupac and Biggie, let's be for real. Jay-Z had the time. That means he sat down somewhere, three minutes out of his time he had to write something."

Stevenson didn't have the best reaction until Arenas convinced him that having Jay-Z mention him in a record was an honor. "Jay-Z doesn't mention too many names," Arenas continued. "There's LeBron, Jordan and a couple of years ago he mentioned Yao and T-Mac. If I'm DeShawn, 'Thank you brother. Appreciate you brother.' "

I heard that Jay-Z. (REUTERS/Jim Young)

What was DeShawn's reaction? He went at James.

"He says he has a lot of swag, but I don't think that's something to do," Stevenson said about James. "This is basketball. I'm not worried about the song. I'm not worried about what he did. But for Damon Jones to get on the mic. And I heard he was saying foul stuff about me and stuff like that, they're taking it beyond basketball to me."

He continued: "Everybody is saying the bad things that I'm saying nationally, but they don't understand why I'm mad. That stuff doesn't come out. I'd rather be the bad guy. People think I'm going at him, but they don't see the little stabs that he's doing."

"When I had Soulja Boy here. It was on the court," Stevenson said. "It was nothing disrespecting him or his family or even foul language."

If you check out Mike Wise's column on Sunday, you'll see the root of Stevenson's beef with James. It started with some comments James made to former teammate Drew Gooden, who conveyed them to his bearded brother DeShawn.

James has grown somewhat irritated with the questions about Stevenson. When asked about him on Friday, he said, "I said what I've had to say and I've moved on. There is no rivalry. Seriously. There is no rivalry. There will never be a rivalry between me and DeShawn."

James went on to talk about his friendship with Arenas, whom he hugged as the players crossed paths on Friday. "Off the court, me and Gilbert are really, really good friends. I'm not going to let some trash talking get in the way of our friendship," James said. "I don't know DeShawn Stevenson at all."

Someone asked DeShawn Stevenson on Saturday why he would call James "overrated." Stevenson said, "I don't like him." When he was reminded that he doesn't even know James personally, Stevenson said, "I know. But he's supposed to be the face of the league and he said some things about me that he shouldn't have said."

It's the Roc!

Stevenson said that his problem is with James, not Jay-Z, even after the song. "Jay-Z is a legend. He'll go down in history. No disrespect to Jay-Z," Stevenson said. "I take it as a compliment. I like his music. I like everything he does. I would never go at a legend."

James was not made available to the media on Saturday.

Stevenson said he is also upset that a D.C. area club would allow a diss record to be played about one of its local players. "We're in D.C. If we did that in Cleveland, they wouldn't do it. So, I'm boycotting Love. Everybody on our team, we're boycotting Love and Park. We're not going no more," Stevenson said. "But I appreciate Jay-Z for giving me the shout out."

At some point, we will write about basketball again.

By Michael Lee |  April 26, 2008; 11:28 PM ET
Previous: Friday update | Next: Game 4

Comments

when this gets on BET's 'BEEF' show, then we'll finally see that DC has made it.. ;-)

Posted by: hmmmmm | April 26, 2008 11:44 PM

I'm bored with Beyonce and Mary J., so I figured I'd spend some time with DeShawn.

Oh, by the way, FIRST!

Posted by: Jay-Z | April 26, 2008 11:44 PM

Ivan, how did the party go on Saturday night and then you asked Caron about it on Saturday afternoon? BTW, great way to fan the flames....geez...

Also, all fans attending tomorrow's game, please wear your Kevlar vests or stand behind AB.

In any regard, DS needs to drop Soulja Boy and bring in the big gun, Nas.

Posted by: DC Man88 | April 27, 2008 12:00 AM

I feel sorry for DS. He's a dude on his own island, as Lebron called out Gilby as his really, really good friend.

Posted by: DC Man88 | April 27, 2008 12:05 AM

All wiz fans are really starting to dislike Lebron more and more. He is getting very annoying. But the person that I hate most on the Cavs is Damon Jones. WTF! I mean come on.

The media kept saying "who is Stevenson" when the beef first started. But atleast Stevenson starts. Atleast he's a solid players. Who the Eff is Damon Jones? He doesn't even start. He doesn't even play in 20 point blow out games. Only way he gets in is 30 point blow out games. And for him to say this at a DC club... I agree a DC club should not let them allow to say stuff about wiz and get away with it. Or atleast let it be Lebron that says it not DAMON EFFFING JONES!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Bangladesh | April 27, 2008 12:13 AM

Hilarious! What does any of this have to do with basketball?

I will say I would love to hear that track and where is the civic pride? I agree with DS that the club should not have allowed that to happen. If that were a Redskin opponent during the playoffs, there would have been a riot or something not too pleasant. The Wiz need to get a copy and play it before game 4!

I was not too happy with some of DS's conduct during game 2, but LeBaby has made DS into the good guy with his utterly immature, classless behavior.

I'm sure the Cavs trolls are very proud!

Hmmm...think New Jersey is going to sign LeBaby in a couple of years?

Posted by: Rob P | April 27, 2008 12:20 AM

Darn it. So where is Gilby going to hold his next coming back party? Whitlow's?

Posted by: DC Man88 | April 27, 2008 12:24 AM

Thanks Ivan for the update. Man this is entertaining stuff! I never thought i'd say this, but i might now just dislike LeBron more than i dislike Kobe. And thats saying something.

It's funny how he laughs off Deshawns name and acts like there is no rivalry. And then this Sh!t with Jay Z and Damo jones happens.

Oh well, i hope this really fuels Deshawn and Caron coming into game 4 and we smoke 'em again. I'll be one of the fans at the game booing and harassing Bron everytimehe touches the ball.

Wizards fans going to the game, instead od chanting 'overrated,' we need to start a 'travel' chant when he's at the line. He really doesn't like it when people say he travels.

GO WIZARDS!!!

Posted by: mosca | April 27, 2008 12:33 AM

it'd be real sweet if basketball players started gettin' shot just the rappers.
It sounds so gayyyyngsta, nothing is more raw than a Clevland/DC who's got more street cred with mainstream rap artists battle show down.

Posted by: Dadryan | April 27, 2008 12:51 AM

I hope someone breaks Damon Jones's jaw.

Posted by: Irene Pollin | April 27, 2008 1:09 AM

Wow, I can't believe Dream niteclub would play a diss record against the player we are supposed to support. That's lame. Also, I kind of lost respect for Jay Z too. It's a game..he didnt have to go and record a diss record, Lebron's his own man, unless JayZ is his father too..lol!

I hope we win this series and move on to another team....

GO WIZARDS!

Posted by: Anonymous | April 27, 2008 1:10 AM

good write up homie.

good seeing you Sat. Check out the flier I gave you and hit me up whenever dude!

Posted by: iCan | April 27, 2008 1:48 AM

I agree, instead of chanting "Overrated" we need to chant "Traveling." Not only will it be in Lebron's head during free throws, but it will get into the heads of refs too.

I hope the crowd brings it for this game like the last game. The crowd really made a big difference in Game 3.

I'm glad Arenas is starting too. Even though he might play less than 10 minutes, I think he can set the tempo and get the crowd and his teammates going.

Posted by: Bangladesh | April 27, 2008 1:54 AM

LeBron better watch out.

Brendan Haywood's gonna get The Real Roxanne to record a dis rap of Mike Brown, over the beat to Slick Rick's "Treat Her Like A Prostitute."

Oh, it's so on.

Posted by: LGE | April 27, 2008 2:07 AM

LOLZ @ LGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: kwamesnani | April 27, 2008 2:15 AM

Stevenson, lol, what a puss. He started this whole thing and now he's just whinning like a baby. He cant handle it. What did he think he was getting himself into going at Bron?

And dont give me this crap that lebron took personal jabs at him.. if he did stevenson would have NO PROBLEM coming out and saying what was actually said. The bastard had no problem doing his hand thing when the team was down 20 so i dont think he's bashful.

Yea chant travel at the game Wiz fans.. display to the WHOLE WORLD that non of you know what traveling is. Here a quick lesson: When lebron STOPS DRIBBLING is when you start to count to 2 and a half steps. Watch his feet and COUNT. Ill bet you get to 3 about 1 out of every 25 times.

Series goes no more than 6. Lebron is too good.

Posted by: Anonymous | April 27, 2008 2:48 AM

Stevenson shot 38% from the field this year.

Why cant he feel his face again?

Posted by: Anonymous | April 27, 2008 2:54 AM

Im a cracka who don't even knowes watza a hizza to hizzoes but I am DC most wanted wigga.

STFU u neggres - I go to whitlows cause I only mack on the only cracka hoes.

Posted by: DC Man88 | April 27, 2008 3:59 AM

U STFU DC most wanted idiot.
Effin racist.

As for Lebron, yes it's true - you are not Kobe.

U let BJH b!tch slap u to the floor & guess what...you bled.

Posted by: VincentChase | April 27, 2008 4:03 AM

this is ridiculous it's not making deshawn look good at all. he's saying lebron said something personal to him, if he took great offense to that he should've approach lebron at the locker room or called him (assuming drew gooden got lbj phone #) and said yo this stuff you said is disrecpecting to me and that would have been the end of the story. if what lebron said to him was offensive to him personally and not involving basketball why does he refer to leaving everything on the court that makes no sense and to me that's mark of bitterness.

Posted by: joe | April 27, 2008 4:39 AM

More than one kind of artist can play this game. Outside of the Bull's arena, there is a statute of MJ.

The Wiz ought to hire a local artist to pull together a statute of DS stealing the ball from LB - to be prominently displayed in front of the V Center before game 6.

Stop the ball, and that will stop Lebron's silliness.

Posted by: Izman | April 27, 2008 6:32 AM

Ivan:
Why do you keep complaining that this isn't about basketball? Don't you think the jawing between two teams has an impact on the series? Don't you think it impacts the mentality of players like LeBron and DeShawn? If it doesn't, they are robots, not humans. See beyond the bouncing ball, dude, and inside the heads of the players.

Posted by: Anonymous | April 27, 2008 7:02 AM

I mean Michael.

Posted by: Anonymous | April 27, 2008 7:04 AM

Boycott Park and Love!

Posted by: Stand up for your own | April 27, 2008 7:45 AM

GO WIZ!

Posted by: Anonymous | April 27, 2008 8:12 AM

As a DC native i am pissed off also about this. How did we let that go down? From Damon Jones? Dont worry because if i was there i would of broke his jaw myself. 3 foot extra reach on me or not. Right now what DC is becoming I just cant get with it right now. Too much luxury now not enough street. I MISS THE 90's!

Posted by: i | April 27, 2008 8:15 AM

I truly hope this Deshawn crap doesn't take the Wiz out of their game as it did in Cleveland. It is all about a win. Deshawn needs to deal with this stuff as a man and quit dragging everyone else into his personal vandetta. The Wiz has never been known as trash talkers until Deshawn. Dude, just play ball. Let your actions on the court do your talking. How about that? Enough said. Put up or shut up! Besides, Lebron and Gil are friends off the court. Grow up Deshawn. Grow up!

Posted by: Anonymous | April 27, 2008 8:34 AM

As for Love, I too am quite disturbed that they let the home team be dissed like that. I don't go there anyway and now probably won't. Come on Love, where is your home team support??!! As much as the Wiz has support your establishment, they deserved better than that!

Posted by: Anonymous | April 27, 2008 8:36 AM

Posted by: Anonymous | April 27, 2008 8:45 AM

"So funny to see people run to LeBron's defense like he is there son. Mike Brown, Jay-Z, Damon Jones. Who's next? Obama? Clinton? McCain? LeBron is a grown man, can't he defend himself against DeShawn Stevenson? LeBron didn't play his best in Game 3, got an overrated chant that made him brick a couple free throws, and is trying to save face. Why would he ask Jay-Z to make a diss track at Stevenson if there is no rivalry? Stevenson is in his head.

Posted by: | April 27, 2008 8:45 AM "

Simple, Lebron is their meal ticket, and those who have a vested interest in him or who lean on him for success must protect him.

Posted by: DC Man88 | April 27, 2008 9:15 AM

LOL!

Ivan reported that DMac was at a Cleveland mall and was approached by fans asking DMac about DS and inviting DS to come down to the mall so that they could talk to him about the "overrated" statement.

To that, DS said he doesn't go to the mall.

Here in DC, Lebron not only gets the red carpet treatment from Marc Barnes, the owner of Love, but Lebron's boy Damon Jones gets to get on the mike and go buckwild.

I wonder how well received Lebron would be in a city like Philly if Iverson was still there and he got dissed.

In the end, Lebron reached out to Gilby and said Gilby to him is a "really, really good friend." I wonder what Gilby has to say now. Is he going to side with his brotha in battle, or jump onto Lebron's coat tails?

Posted by: DC Man88 | April 27, 2008 9:24 AM

"The Wiz played well on Friday because I thought they had gotten rid of the distractions and once again Mr. Big mouth Deshawn, who had a fairly decent game on Friday starts this crap all over again. The Wiz does not need this crap while trying to win a series. I guess Deshawn will never learn until they end up losing. The rest of the Wiz should let him wallow in this mess by himself. I love the Wiz and was at the game on Friday. Had a ball. But for the life of me, I cannot understand why the Wiz players won't tell Deshawn to shut the f***k up until they have actually won this thing! Besides, this he say she say crap is so juvenile. Deshawn, you are the bama of the week,week,week!

GO WIZ!

Posted by: | April 27, 2008 8:12 AM "

I don't think DS said anything really to fan the flames after game 3, but during the game, his taunting body language was probably the reason.

Les BouleS PR staff probably need to focus on DS now. Or, EJ needs to get on his case and tell him that he doens't need to fan the flames, just like Gilby didn't need to fan the flames against the Celtics earlier in the season.

Posted by: DC Man88 | April 27, 2008 9:30 AM

The less this is about playing basketball the more it favors Cleveland. The Wiz need unity and teamwork to win, the Cavs do not. This has become a clumsy game of checkers and Cleveland just made a big jump and got crowned. EJ needs to turn it back into a game of chess and get his guys ready to make the next move in anticipation of the next and the next, etc. Play team ball and go to the rack. The first sign of individual play on Sunday and that player gets yanked.

Posted by: oddjob | April 27, 2008 9:39 AM

I'm with DS on this..they should never have played that sh*t at Love. If so, it should have been played once. The crowd should have booed so much that the DJ wouldn't dare play it again. How the hel* are you gonna play a song that disrespects YOUR team in YOUR city. Somebody need to tell that DJ to look at his paystubs and see what city he live in. That siad, this whole episode is silly and stupid. Unfortunately for the Cavs, it's just the kind of motivation a team uses to band together. This just gave the Wiz a 'us against the world' cause that we can use to boost us in game 4. We don't even get respect in our own city. That's some bullsh** !
The funny thing is, I bet the club owner is peeved at the dj. These clubs invite celebs so that they can attract the ladies. If the girls are there, guys show up. They could potentially lose some money as a result of this if the players really boycott.

Posted by: mark | April 27, 2008 9:42 AM

"They could potentially lose some money as a result of this if the players really boycott.

Posted by: mark | April 27, 2008 9:42 AM "

markie, I guess you've never heard the cliche that any PR is good PR.

Posted by: DC Man88 | April 27, 2008 10:19 AM

Series goes no more than 6. Lebron is too good.

Posted by: | April 27, 2008 2:48 AM

Funny - since Queen James is the main ball handler, and the Cleveland Offense goes through him..... That means, even if he only travels once in 25 times, he's travelling 3 or 4 times a game...!!!!!

You just helped make the point that Queen James travels, FREQUENTLY!!!

Posted by: Rook | April 27, 2008 10:52 AM

Watch his feet and COUNT. Ill bet you get to 3 about 1 out of every 25 times.

Series goes no more than 6. Lebron is too good.

Posted by: | April 27, 2008 2:48 AM

Oh, and by the way, in game 2, with his fabulous top of the key, weaving through the entire Wizards team, ending with a scoop layup??>!!! ....

He took FOUR steps.!! The most egregious case of travelling that I've ever seen - and the Officials didn't even blink an eye.

Posted by: Rook | April 27, 2008 10:55 AM

This series is over. You have made the "Chosen One" mad. Have you not paid attention all season. When LBJ is provoked he goes off on teams. Ask Toronto or Portland maybe you should place a call down to San Antonio too. You haven't won a playoff series against us yet and it's not going to start this year. And say good bye to your boy Agent 0 he will be in the wine and gold next year. If you can't beat'em join'em. I'm out

Posted by: Cle Troll | April 27, 2008 11:00 AM

Contrary to some other posters, I believe the disrespect shown by Queen James and Damon Jones will cause the Wizards to come together.

I think you've seen the last of the love affair between Arenas and James... Arenas will side with "his boy" Stevenson.

Clearly, Deshawn has gotten into the heads of Le Traveliers; while simultaneously creating a unifying effect for the Wizards. I think you'll see a very focused team this afternoon -

I predict:

• A 20 point Wizards win

• A frustrated Queen James will get his first ever Playoff technical foul - but still end up with 35 points

• Someone on Cleveland will commit a Flagrant 2 (probably either Joe Smith, Ilgauskas, or Andy V)..

• Stevenson will be the high scorer for the Wizards

• Arenas will only play in the first half
  • Posted by: Rook | April 27, 2008 11:10 AM

Look back to the game 1 box score LBJ has already had a Tech foul in the playoffs. And good call on the 35 pts. But look out for Boobie he will be the wiz killer today. Cavs 96 Wiz 89

Posted by: Cle Troll | April 27, 2008 11:20 AM

agree, why would the dj let Damon Jones talk about Deshawn and the entire team in the city they represent. Also, playing the song over and over. This is getting silly and if it didnt bother LeBron why would he get JayZ to compose a song and go to the trouble to play it at our club. anyway, maybe D. Gooden should have kept his mouth shut (if he did in fact fuel this). I'm assuming he doesnt care for James either, since the trade and all. Maybe Gilbert can have a dinner party and invite them both? LOL

Posted by: Anonymous | April 27, 2008 11:35 AM

Cleveland and everyone from their is a joke. Mistake by the Lake...Mistake on the court...Lebron is a mistake to be the face of the league.

Deshaun is a tough NBA player. Lebron thinks he is better then everyone else, which he might be...but you cant be the best if you dont respect your opponent.

Posted by: Anonymous | April 27, 2008 11:36 AM

I wouldnt be upset about the Cavs having a big party here.

There is nothing to do in Cleveland. Cleveland is dump, and thats why Lebron will leave to go to NY. So he can party with Jay-Z.

Posted by: Anonymous | April 27, 2008 11:37 AM

The DJ played the song because it was LBJ's party. Maybe you should find out how loyal your clubs really are to your teams. That would have never happened here in this economically depressed area. Maybe that's because it's hard to find a club worth going to here. lol CAVS in 5

Posted by: Cle Troll | April 27, 2008 11:38 AM

I will be Deshauns special guest at the game today.

Lebron cant handle my tatooed face!

My style is impregnable.

Posted by: Mike Tyson | April 27, 2008 11:39 AM

Cleveland is a joke...LMAO...thanks. Economically yes we are. When it comes to profesinal sports not so much. If we are a mistake by the lake then you must be the @$$hole of the nation. Let us know when you are to compete with your sports teams. 0-2 is about to be 0-3 better luck next year.

Posted by: C-town Brings it | April 27, 2008 11:46 AM

He's in Lebron's head. Mission accomplished!

Posted by: Anonymous | April 27, 2008 11:48 AM

cleveland fans will hate lebron even more than wizards fans hate him once lebron ditches cleveland to play in brooklyn with his lover jay-z in a few years. y'all know that jay's marriage to beyonce is just a cover for his relationship with lebron, right?

Posted by: Anonymous | April 27, 2008 11:56 AM

I'm done with Love and Park. DS is right, that's some bs right there.

Posted by: FreeDC | April 27, 2008 12:08 PM

Who cares what Jay Z says he had better find a coach for his sorry ass Nets, oh yeah how did that playoff run work out for the Nets? Today is huge don't want to go back to the mistake by the lake down three to one, the LeBrons will be hyped after thursdays beatdown we need to play solid not to worry EJ will have them ready we win today and it will put pressure on the cavs their aau coach.

Posted by: DARGREGMAG@AOL.COM | April 27, 2008 12:08 PM

Play Basketball!
    Go Wizards!

Posted by: rgz | April 27, 2008 12:17 PM

Does anyone know where I can find streaming video of the game? I am stuck at work until 5:00. :((

Anyway, I agree that this is going to bring the Wiz together even more, they are going to be more pumped up than on Thursday, and we are going to blow them out!!!!! Gil is going to side with DeShawn, and I WANT CHRIS & SNOOP IN OUR GYM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, DeShawn finally did say what LeBron said to Drew Gooden. I think it's in Mike Wise's article today. Just that DS is a crappy player and that the Wiz are a crappy team.

I can't believe LOVE did that!!!!!!!!!! Wow... I bet the Wiz are some of their best customers. Gilbert certainly is, but I guess Jay Z trumps Gil. Anyway, not sure what The Park had to do with this whole thing.

Posted by: Frosty Freeze For Real | April 27, 2008 12:40 PM

Damon Jones is an idiot of the highest order. All he does is celebrates his limited 3 point shots like he's the first to make them. He rode Wade's coattails in Miami and now he's riding LeBron's.

Posted by: Bart | April 27, 2008 12:45 PM

where can i hear this song?? ANYONE KNOW???

Posted by: C. REH | April 27, 2008 12:48 PM

CAVS in Five they will win today by 40....

Posted by: Skip in VA | April 27, 2008 12:55 PM

You can watch it here Frosty...

Posted by: Mayor Fenty | April 27, 2008 1:19 PM

Damon Jones has had is prime days, i argee he should be talkin crap. but hes had his days..unlike deshawn, he aint even made and all nba team last time i checked, he hasnt won a NBA Championship, so if anyone is going to say damon cant talk than i dont know why deshawn whoever can.

Posted by: Jmoney | April 27, 2008 2:02 PM

Wizards suck anyways they should stick to just tryin to play basketball, and deshawn stevenson has no room to say anything about Lebron, Lebron runs his stupid ass all over the court, get him pissed off and its over for the wizards

Posted by: Chris | April 27, 2008 2:24 PM

I think the feud is starting to get ridiculous. But as a Cavs fan I think the rivalry starting between Washington and Cleveland is great, it makes the games more exciting. Now if only the wizards could give us a challenge in the playoffs one of these years, would it become a true rivalry. See you guys next year.

Posted by: The end of the road | April 27, 2008 2:38 PM

This is just hilarious to me because Jigga is almost 40 and he's getting into a young man's beef. Let the "youngin" take care of his self ON THE COURT "HOV". You've got more important things to do like concerts, business, and a new wife.

Furthermore, I thought that going at Stevenson would mean showing your weak side. I mean he is only like Soulja Boy. So now, Jig makes a rhyme? Maybe Souja Boy, um, Stevenson is hotter than we first thought if Jig has to take time out of his busy schedule to respond. Let the ballers ball and the rappers rap. Sheesh!

Posted by: T | April 27, 2008 3:35 PM

izman... they should put a statue of lebron james in front of their arena.. since he's bounced them from the playoffs 3 years in a row.. lol..

dear washington wizards fans,

kill yo self

Posted by: WITNESS | April 27, 2008 4:05 PM

The wizards might have a chance is someone would tell Dewhatshisface to shut is dumb @$$ up. You don't send a little leager to talk trash to the big boys. Dewhatshisface has just cost you a playoff series. All so this thug could get his 20 seconds of fame. lol way to go eddie for not controling his idiot @$$

Posted by: wizard woe's | April 27, 2008 4:19 PM

@12:13 - Bangladesh. Damon Jones has a ring. He started for a championship team. What has D.Stevenson ever done? Take your nonsense somewhere else because you are clueless on the N.B.A.

Posted by: A witness | April 27, 2008 4:30 PM

rtrtrt

Posted by: tommy | April 27, 2008 6:11 PM

The Wizards are just not very good.

Posted by: Wow | April 27, 2008 6:37 PM

ha I love it, dont mess with LEBRON, thats why he wooped yall AGAIN!!

Posted by: a | April 27, 2008 7:12 PM

I think this is all hilarious!! DeShawn should've just stayed in his place as a Role Player with the Wizards, instead of tryna act like he is somebody. That Jay-Z diss must be hot, cuz I ain't hear it yey. I got a friend in D.C., and she said it's sumthing else. BTW, that whole " I Cant Feel My Face" stuff is a ripoff of WWE John Cena's "You Can't See Me" pose. If U a wrestling fan, U know wat I'm talking about

Posted by: John S. | April 27, 2008 7:24 PM

I forgot, I'm from Cleveland, and U know We gonna rap this stupid series up @ home for Game 5. DeShawn is a dumbass, Gilbert Arenas needs to stay on the bench cuz he sucks, Brendan Haywood is no Shaq or Rasheed Wallace. Antwan Jamison is the only Washington Wizard that wants to WIN the games. Even Eddie Jordan is caught up wit the trash talk. Charles Barkley was right calling them the " Dumbest Team In Civilization"

Posted by: John S. | April 27, 2008 7:30 PM

Boycott love and park

Posted by: tim barnes | April 27, 2008 9:25 PM

heres some snippets from the song:

we let the money do the talkin,
    as u see we be talkin rather often,
    the roc boys in the buildin,
    another hundred fifty million dont it sound like we yellin?
    owww

who the fuks overrated?
    if anythin they underpaid him,
    hatin? thas only gona make him spend a nite,
    out of spite with the chik u been datin

i gota keep it real,
    its gona take 7 movies by WILL,
    7 movies at 20 mil,
    and you still 10 short from what I did with 1 deal
    dayam

and he prolly wrote this in 5 minutes

Posted by: rocboy | April 27, 2008 9:26 PM

Too bad Wizards fans, now it's going to be three in a row. Say goodbye to Gilbert, he's going to opt out and end in up Cleveland. This will be the last time these teams meet in the playoffs, because D.C. won't be in the postseason again for a long, long time!

I don't know what y'all on
    This is chess
    Know the difference between the KING and a pawn!

Posted by: Wizards Stink | April 27, 2008 10:57 PM

What ring did Damon Jones get? He's a scrub. He has no rings and he's a scrub. He has as many rings as LeBron. None.

Posted by: Anonymous | April 27, 2008 11:03 PM

@ C. REH

You can go to a blog called Real Talk NY because I saw it on there

Posted by: Southern Queen Dee | April 27, 2008 11:13 PM

Lebron is killin the Wizards. Stevenson is garbage. He played a career best in game 3. Don't call anybidy underrated when you can't even match their stats. The Wizards are about to fall to the Cavs for the third year. Let's check again and see who's overrated.

Posted by: Anonymous | April 27, 2008 11:32 PM

I blame dumba** Drew Gooden. If Lebron said something to his teammate, y does he have to go around snitching....Also, Sevenson should have took care of it personally. Not say an Allstar in the NBA is overrated NATIONALLY..Lebron never went to to a newspaper or a TV station, he was talking with his team and Gooden heard that crap. Seriously, if they both say sorry to each other, it would all be good.

Posted by: inyoface | April 28, 2008 12:54 AM

Ask my n!**a Lebron, We so big we ain't gotta respond.
    When you talking to a Don, please have respect like you talking to your mom.
    We let the money do the talking
    As you see, we be talking rather often
    The ROC boys in the building - another 150 million
    Don't it sound like we yellin?
    Who the f**k's over-rated?
    If anything, they UNDER-paid him.
    Hate and that's only gonna make him spend the night, out of spite, with the chick you been datin!
    We the best of the best.
    We gonna be here so the rest can take a rest.
    I gotta get this off my chest. No pause; none of that sh*t so get off my d**k.

Blow the whistle!
    Blow the whistle!
    Blow the whistle!
    Blow the whistle!

Blow the whistle!

Hold up, I gotta keep it real.
    It's gonna take 7 movies by Will (Smith).
    7 movies at $20 mil, and ya still 10 short from what I did with one deal!
    Don't compare me to nobody. I'd rather not be mentioned. I'm offended
    Unless you talking Sinatra, James Dean, or John Lennon or Jimi Hendrix.

I'm just a rockstar b**ch! Keep it real, you know I got yall b**ch!
    We ain't in the same league. You can lie to yourself, you can't lie to me.
    I don't even know yall name I'm too big for you - The rap Lebron James.
    ROC Nation a new movement and yall money funny what the f*&k are YOOOUUU doin?
    I don't know what yall on. This is chess - know the difference between a King and a Pawn.

Blow the whistle!
    Blow the whistle!
    Blow the whistle!
    Blow the whistle!

Blow the whistle!

Posted by: KING_of_AK | April 28, 2008 1:21 AM

I predict:
    # A 20 point Wizards win

# A frustrated Queen James will get his first ever Playoff technical foul - but still end up with 35 points

# Someone on Cleveland will commit a Flagrant 2 (probably either Joe Smith, Ilgauskas, or Andy V)..

# Stevenson will be the high scorer for the Wizards

# Arenas will only play in the first half

Posted by: Rook | April 27, 2008 11:10 AM

--------------------------------------------
    that's one hell of a prediction Rook.. only problem is your dumb-ass Wizards lost game 4.. and i hate to break it to u but this series is HOVA....

Posted by: jeddi | April 28, 2008 1:41 AM

The article says that it is an honor for a basketball player to be mentioned in a Jay-Z song, but in the song "Hola Hovito" on the Blueprint, Jay says "I ball for real, yall niggas is Sam Bowie". Not sure I spelled Bowie right, but you get the point.

Posted by: MainStreet | April 28, 2008 9:08 AM

Funny thing about Stevenson's comments on the song Jay Z wrote about the situation, he said that he is ok with him putting him in the song, Jay Z didnt even give him the respect by calling him by his name in the song. You never hear the words "Deshawn Stevenson"...........ha

Posted by: Anonymous | April 28, 2008 10:11 AM

WHO THE EFF IS DAMON JONES!!!! LOL, hey Wiz fans Damon Jones is the guy who sunk the game winning shot, at your place, from the same corner West hit from Sunday, 2 years ago to send you guys home. Yeah, I know he doesn't start but how can yall talk about this beef w/o mentioning the guy who killed you the first time around. Don't be mad at us because some DC DJ would rather play a freestyle FIVE TIMES dissing the home-town team then pledge his love to the Wiz. If your team would just play b-ball like you did in Game 3 and stop pissing off Lebron with dumb fouls such as games 1,2, and 4 then you probably would be up in this series. Instead, you let some moron like Stevenson launch crazy 3s with 20 seconds on the shot clock all game long cause his beef is more important then the team winning a game. Instead of talking trying to kill Lebron (which isn't working) why don't you go into Haywood in the post which is working.

Posted by: Nick from C-Town | April 28, 2008 10:36 AM

DS is a scrub who has been stealing money from the NBA. He should be overseas playing not in the league.

Posted by: NYC Legend | April 28, 2008 11:40 AM

As a DC Dj myself, Im trying to look at this from a different angle. After all Im sure this will blow over, but Im wondering if he played this record to possibly fuel the wizards? Knowing they were in the club....rather than piss them off?(which it obviously did). Was he even a DJ from DC?? You've got these Multi-Millionaires in the club acting like babies, but then you have this week-to-week DJ just trying to get by and get his name out, who just happens to be the first person to get this now media crazy diss track. What do you do? How do u know Lebron didn't pay this dude to play it? I sure as hell dont turn down money. I seriously doubt he played that song "5-10" times in a row. Love is a high profile nightclub, not a mixtape. I guess I just feel for the dude, from my standpoint. Anyone agree at all?

Posted by: Anonymous | April 28, 2008 12:23 PM

I still love my Wizards, Deshawn still had a GREAT season - Cav's fan's you can talk, but yall act like your going to win the championship? The Wiz are a championship team, James is just chapionship player, without him, you would be nothing... this all started with James talking trash to Stevensons good friend Gooden, so he isnt allowed to respond? If James knows they arent in the same league why even go there? Because he felt threatned... they just need to fight and get it over with, I got 10 on Stevenson! GO WIZ! It isnt over yet!

Posted by: Kristen | April 28, 2008 1:28 PM

Wizards Fans..News Flash your team will be eliminated on Tuesday.
    Damon Jones is the scrub who ended your season 2 years ago.
    Mr Overrated is the one avrg 32pts/gm against your sorry no D playing team.
    DeShawn Stevesnon in at best an NBA vagabon, who can give you a good game 1 in every 20...WOW...while Mr Overrated just leads the league in scoring..Thats all
    Mr Overrated led his team to the NBA finals in his 4th year. He is in the same company of Magic, Jordan, Oscar Robinson...where does DS rank..oh thats right hes up there with another Bullets/Wizards great LeBradford Smith, LeDell Eackles and AJ English...LOL

Posted by: DOM | April 28, 2008 2:03 PM

King versus a Pawn, get down or lay down, Cleveland is the city where we come from. Stop talking bout it and be bout it. We'll not against rap or rappers we against those Wizards... it the thugguish rugguish Cavs...we got Z-Bone, Boobie-Bone, DWest-Bone, Joe-Bone, Andy-Bone, Ben-Bone, Damon-Bone, Devin-Bone, Wally-Bone and Bron-Bron-Bone... Cleveland is definitely in the Building!

Posted by: Cavs Dawg | April 28, 2008 2:14 PM

I am a die hard Wizards fan...but I dont see how any of this relates to basketball. I think that the media makes situations much worse than what they really are. Also, I would like to know if Jay Z just recently married, shouldnt he be focusin on his new wife? Not to mention, his status is sooo far beyond a mediocre dis about a basketball player that had ABSOLUTELY no beef with you! I think they all need to grow up. Here u are making millions of $$ and this is what u resort to?? PLEASE!!

Posted by: Dreamy Eyed | April 28, 2008 2:43 PM

I am very disappointed in Taz, Marc, Mad Power Unit and the DJ at Love. DeShaun is right, we're in DC, why would you go against your own? The Wizards faithfully support all of Taz & Marc's functions. I thought it was disrespectful to have the opposing team hosting an event ANYWAY, so I decided not to attend any of the functions hosted by Lebron, but now I will support the Wizards but not appearing at ANYMORE Taz & Marc events. Besides, Sequoia's will be open on Sunday's anyway! That was a very disrespectful move and I hope everyone will support the Wizards as well.

Posted by: Butterfly | April 28, 2008 3:23 PM

CAVS 3-1 AND WERE COMING BACK HOME. ITS OVER DC.

Posted by: LBJ23 | April 28, 2008 4:41 PM

Posted by: Kristen | April 28, 2008 1:28 PM

Kristen are you SERIOUS???? Wiz Championship team? NOT!!!! If the Wiz is Championship caliber then how do you keep getting knocked out the playoffs in the 1st. round? You sound about as stupid as DEwhatshisname! Wednesday night the series will be over after LeBron takes a "WIZ" on your team & sends them fishing til next season while the KING moves on to round 2! Put down the Haterade, you HATERS can't Handle the truth

Posted by: CAVS Fan 08 | April 28, 2008 4:45 PM

GO CAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Cleveland is a GREAT place to raise a family | April 28, 2008 5:28 PM

The funny thing is....PPL Actually took the time out to get upset about something so incredibly dumb....anyways, GET MONEY and STOP riding someone else's NUTS.......

Posted by: God'sFavorite | April 28, 2008 5:31 PM

Lebron overated? What? It's more like overhated. Stop being haters! He's laughed in the face of the Wiz the past 2 now make 3 years after the first round. Not only did the King express his made for TV smile against the Wiz but also the
    Piss-tons were graced by his laughter. Soon Ray, Paul and Kevin will get to experience why we call Him the KING.

Posted by: Truth to All | April 28, 2008 5:36 PM

King James and His noble court will put their swords through the washed up Arenas Wiz kiddies. It was great to watch the Wiz try to psych themselves up in game 4. All that excitment only to take another one on the chin from the King.
    The only chance that Boston has at a Eastern Conference Championship is if the sorry break under pressure Wizards get through to round 2.
    O'well, sorry about your luck DC and Boston. The King is in Cleveland to Conquer.

Posted by: All the Kings Men | April 28, 2008 5:52 PM

without gilbert you wouldnt win a game! example: you were swept with out him last year. sorry we have the best player to every play the game. our bad.

Posted by: lbj23 | April 28, 2008 6:16 PM

Yea, this story is crazy, it is wrong for a dj to play this track especially when he is a dj in DC and gets a track dissing player in his own hometown. DJ Analyze from WKYS from 93.9 played this track and shouldnt have allowed the track to get played 5 times

Posted by: wizardsguy | April 28, 2008 7:59 PM

@lbj23
    we won by 36 with gilbert playin 10min...yall can have his cripple ass we made it to 5th seed without him playin 60games...as for jay what are u lebron's daddy now??? camel's old ass need to worry about them d-league nets
    and there's already been a response to that wack record dc's own pro verb

go listen to both songs:

Posted by: DMVstandUP | April 28, 2008 8:23 PM

not feelin too good about being down 3-1.

BUT.

downright sick to my stomach about D.C. natives letting the Cav's run through Love like that.

buncha sorry scrubs. f-them anyways.

Posted by: moment-i | April 28, 2008 9:25 PM

all you wizards fans are just upset because your boys cant back up all the smack thir talking. let me guess DMVstandUP you were one of those guys yeliing overated at the verizon center...thats too funny. Was MJ overrated too?

Posted by: lbj23 | April 28, 2008 10:37 PM

good song id rather listen to solDIER boy. if stevenson was good the song might make a little bit of sence.

Posted by: Anonymous | April 28, 2008 10:48 PM

I know I'm a little late, but I wanted to let you Wizards fans know what the rest of the country thinks of your stupid "Overrated" chant. YOU'RE IDIOTS!!!

The only overrated player in the Cavs/Wiz series is Gilbert Arenas. Check some stats on NBA.com, Lebron - avg 29.5/ppg, Arenas - avg 10.8/ppg. So please TNT, stop talking about him like he's going to come off the bench and lead a comeback.

Posted by: Knowledge | April 28, 2008 11:31 PM

Deshawn is a clown.. you are not comparable to LBJ.. he is a LEGEND we are all blessed to be able to watch him.. i didnt see Jordan as I wias too you ng really to rmember.. but Lebron we are all witnesses... and to boycott Love you have to be crazy... what they do is more notable than anything you have ever done.. # 2 who.. deshawn if gil was healthy you would be on the bench with pecherov.. put me in coach im ready to play...

Posted by: #2 who? | April 29, 2008 1:27 AM

you guys are so funny first "nobody really knows him" Deshawn goes at lbj.. problem
    and now some rudy poo guy named pro tools or adverb whatever going at Jay Z have those two guys been on the same boat ride to nowhere.. who the #$%^ is Deshawn and pro tools.. "locally known" hahahah get international babe!!!

Posted by: just an interested fan | April 29, 2008 1:31 AM

scoreboard! thats all i got to say, wiz fans. LeBron and the cavs OWN yall!!!!!

Posted by: Crunkula | April 29, 2008 1:36 AM

d

Posted by: Anonymous | April 29, 2008 10:10 AM

i knoooooooow you could not possibly be comparing that crybaby to mj?? did i read that correctly? this dude has been in the league what 4yrs and he refers to himself in 3rd person and he cries over every call like he deserves special treatment...please...he is the TOOL and a true COON OF THE MEDIA that allows himself to be portrayed as a raging king kong on the cover of vogue. he is the nba's baby cuz kobe is getting old...they have to protect their investment so he gets his way. i have NO RESPECT for anyone that allows themselves and our race to be exploited and is too dumb to know it

and camel is what like 40 now? getting in 20 somethings bball beefs? and over a too short beat??? hang it up

Posted by: DMVstandUP | April 29, 2008 11:44 AM

All of you are stupid claiming that there should be a war between DC and Cleveland over a basketball game. Let the ballplayers handle it themselves on the court. Don't matter Cleveland ends it in five games. Who is Deshawn Stevenson? Stop showing your ignorance and let the ballers handle it.

Posted by: TeeGee | April 29, 2008 1:58 PM

Marc Barnes and the rest of Dream always have been a bunch of f*gs. Confiscating gum? Charging people $20 to park in the ghetto? Hopefully Marc Barnes and Dream have run its course. I would love for Damon Jones to come to any club where a DC band is playing and say anything about a Washington team or about DC the city. He would not be making it back to Cleveland.

Posted by: Big Daddy | April 29, 2008 5:12 PM

STEVENSON.....3 MILLION

LEBRON.....100 MILLION

JAY Z......500MILLION

ALL OF YOU WASTING YOUR TIME HATING

0 MILLION.

STOP HATING AND CHASE YOUR PAPER, SO MAYBE ONE DAY YOU WILL BE OF SOME IMPORTANCE.

Posted by: LETS THINK | April 29, 2008 8:00 PM

Kinda weak of Jay-Z (whom I love(d)). Speaking of LOVE - none for them either.

Posted by: Anonymous | April 29, 2008 10:48 PM

Its so dissapointing that a CEO such as Jay Z would involve himself in a players beef when alot has been said about the nets a team that he's finacailly tied to and they don't even get a song!! I think he needs to stick to the Bussiness aspect when it comes to Basketball and let these guys handle it on the court,LeBron holds his own But i'm rooting for The Wizards. I'll be protesting Love and The Park with u Deshawn. To think they promote there clubs almost every week using our Wizards names who come in there and spend thousands of $ on tables and drinks is just insane. No RESPECT!! Ain't No Luv In The Heart Of The City:(

Posted by: yayaDMV | April 30, 2008 2:04 AM

this is just 4 da hype da cavs are a much better team than da wizs kids bron is runnin on all cylinders da skys da limit the games will speak 4 themselves da game 2nite is important later 4 da wizs

Posted by: bigdaddytru | April 30, 2008 5:58 AM

Honestly, I think Le-Brown is the best player in the leage right now but Jay-Z is out of line with the dis song. Let Le-Bron carry his own, acting like he Le-Bron's dady or someething and we all know that if it wasn't for Big and Pac dieing we wouldn't even be considering Jay-Z one of the greats he would just be another rapper. Besides why do we need brothers dising brothers anyway, I expected Jay to be a little more professional then that. Watch yourself "Hova" because others are. Where did he get calling himself "Hova" anyway there is only on JaHova so tell Mr. Jay-Z to stop playing God (Blasphemies)

Posted by: KASINOVA | April 30, 2008 7:27 AM

Keep flapping your gums DC fans. Enjoy fishing, golfing, or clubbing since that's what you'll be doing starting on May 1. Be thankful that Jay Z or LBJ even blessed you by speaking your names. Before this "feud" you were a bunch of overpaid, no-names. Either show up or shut up. Enjoy the offseason.

Posted by: C-Town Balla's | April 30, 2008 12:32 PM

lebron is the best !!! The cavs is going all the way and the wizards are corny !!

Posted by: jasmine 4 ever | April 30, 2008 2:26 PM

To all you wizards fans guess what...THE SERIES IS OVER so now you have plenty of time to talk trash while the cavs are still playing. You will never get out of the first round because you got two trash talking bums on ur team. Brendan Haywood and Deshawn are broke and they couldn't even start for the cavs that's why they got rocked in this series. Deshawn and Brendan should apologize to all NBA viewers for making this series not interesting because they opend their fatass mouths. Good job guys you single handedly made it 3 years in a row for the cavs in the first round

Posted by: Cavs Clear | April 30, 2008 3:21 PM

3-1 enough said.

Posted by: cavsfaninmiami | April 30, 2008 4:47 PM

BOYCOTT LOVE AND PARK!!!

Posted by: Anonymous | May 1, 2008 12:22 AM

I am always amazed by the Cleveland trolls that come in here talking trash. Let's do a quick comparison: Washington, D.C. is the nation's capital; Cleveland is referred to as the "Mistake by the Lake", a city that was the first to default on its loans since the Great Depression, and at one point so riddled with industrial waste issues that the Cuyahoga River literally caught on fire. The Washington Redskins won an incredible 3 Super Bowls under coach Joe Gibbs; the Cleveland Browns have never won a Super Bowl and are haunted by the memories of some of the greatest collapses in NFL history (so great, in fact, that they are commonly referenced by a single word, as in "The Drive" or "The Fumble", both of which came at the hands of the Denver Broncos). The Washington Wizards won the NBA championship in 1978, and have won 7 division titles and 4 conference titles; the Cleveland Cavaliers have won no championships and only 1 conference title (last year). WIth Ernie Grunfeld, the Wizards have a savvy GM who can make smart trades and key acquisitions; LeBron James fell into Cleveland's lap in 2003 and will bolt to New York in 2010, bringing the franchise back to square one. Cleveland's fans are notorious for lacking class, with the infamous "10 Cent Beer Night" topping the list. The Browns-Jaguars game in 2001 where the game was called was another fantastic showing by the Cleveland fans.

I hope this puts the ridiculous trash talking by Cavaliers fans into perspective.

Also, for those that also worship at the altar of Jay-Z, this video will be life-altering:

Posted by: MD to DC | May 1, 2008 12:42 AM

wow that youtube link pretty much confirms what I've thought of JayZ, that the only reason people consider him to be great is because HE SAYS he is great, not because he really has great talent. I would say JayZ is only an average rapper. And now it looks like JayZ has been biting off of others.

At least Lebron is truly an elite baller, even if he is a bit overrated.

Posted by: E | May 1, 2008 11:56 AM

lebron is the best player in the league along with kobe and hear some people say he is overrated? What about this deshawn character, Damon jones is better then him. "If you want to win, put Damon in"

Posted by: james 23 | May 1, 2008 4:06 PM

The Wizards are men. Men use ridicule and public humiliation as motivation to rise against great odds. A win tonight will silence all critics and a win Sunday will silence the everyone else. By the way, their is no boycott. LOVE Nightclub appreciates and respects the Wizards and have so since the MICHAEL JORDAN era. The senior team members, ANTAWN JAMISON, know that LOVE would NEVER intentional "diss" them team or organization. So tonight lets have fun after we get that VICTORY!

Posted by: Win the game, damn a boycott | May 2, 2008 9:33 AM

Posted by: Win the game, damn a boycott | May 2, 2008 9:34 AM

ITS HERE!!! AS PROMISED.... EXCLUSIVELY ON MYSPACE....

LOG ONTO WWW.MYSPACE.COM/KROOK TO HEAR THE WORLD PREMEIRE OF "OVERRATED"....

A RESPONSE TO JAY-Z'S "BLOW THE WHISTLE"......

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON, HERE ARE SOME LINKS TO THE STORY...

GAME 6 OF THE NBA PLAYOFFS, TONIGHT!!!!! CAVS VS. WIZARDS IN WASHINGTON,DC....

WILL I BE AT THE GAME??? MAYBE.....

WILL WPGC 95.5 BE PLAYING THIS TRACK TODAY?? REQUEST IT... 202-432-9595... THEY JUST MIGHT....

WILL WKYS 93.9 BE PLAYING IT???? REQUEST IT... 202-432-WKYS.... THEY JUST MIGHT....

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T HAVE A MYSPACE ACCOUNT, SIMPLY GO TO WWW.MYSPACE.COM/KROOK AND YOU CAN LISTEN TO THE SONG DIRECTLY OFF THE SITE, NO NEED TO LOG IN....

Posted by: WIZARDS4LIFE | May 2, 2008 12:08 PM

that is an awesome spice for the eastern conference playoffs! keep me posted

Posted by: strange_oranget@yahoo.com | May 2, 2008 6:31 PM

As someone who is not attached to either team and most people I know share my opinion, Stevenson got exactly what he had coming to him. Who is he to call James overrated? Anyone seen James's numbers this year? 30 pts, 7 rebounds, and 7 assists per game.. Has Stevenson even had a single game like that? Doubtful. All you Wizards fans getting mad at Damon Jones for talking when he does nothing are hypocrites. Look at Stevenson compared to James. Go Magic!

Posted by: niethe cavs nor wizards fan | May 4, 2008 3:33 PM

How do yall kno king james asked jayz to make da track, maybe jayz wanted to make it to shut stevenson up....he's stupid calling somebody overrated when he barely averages 10 pts now everyone is TORN between the two..lol. Lebron 23 yrs old..deshawn I believe is 27...he's in no position to talk about anyone. DeShawn doesn't even know if want gooden said was true...they grown just move on cuz like bron said it will never b a rilvary..its all fun and games when they playin against each other but once the clock hits 0..its over. Deshawn feel that.

Posted by: haters | May 6, 2008 3:15 PM

fixm tfle qrfaklcs phfij cgpwteq muqetjrg enujdhriv

Posted by: bgjdqoclf eadoyxnh | May 9, 2008 5:25 PM

lvztbwrq opem dgoabu snbmdepzi agzbut jtpfec iwjurvedt http://www.drmi.qdvguon.com

Posted by: nguh ncrgh | May 9, 2008 5:25 PM